• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Breeze Island {Revamp}

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry, I just saw the title and replied. I didn't see that. But it's honestly my opinion and I think there's should be any breeze remakes/revamps unless they replace the current breeze.I may have lost my VIP. But I would have said that even if I wouldn't have lost it.
Please don't take it personal, but I really think there shouldn't be any more breeze's. I never liked breeze and never will. There have just already been too mang of these, and none of them got in. And I still think you're just doing this to get VIP. I say this to everyone that revamps a map, it's just an attempt to get VIP without doing as much work as the people who spend hours thinking of a map and making it. It really is not anything personal so don't hate me for it.
OK well maybe he wants to do it for fun. And yes I understand why u wouldn't like breeze.

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
OK well maybe he wants to do it for fun. And yes I understand why u wouldn't like breeze.
I want to do it for fun, since I have nothing better to do. I also want to try to improve it best as possible for better gameplay. But VIP is just a bonus.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
But wasn't static remaking it alone? Why does Vareide suddenly come in, build a bit and say "No, MCSG can't have it bla bla bla". That's kind of a jerk move. #EndRant
Not what happened. I'm pretty sure that xBayani began creation of it with static's permission. Then static and another guy joined in. They decided peacefully that it would be a Hive map. Correct me if I'm wrong static_nightmare

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
Okay i can see that half if not all of you are very confused, and do not know the story about Breeze Island V2 so you change it to what you think it is. Breeze island was built between 2 "main" builders, Static and xBayani (a friend of mine), since xBayani built more then Static, Static let him choose where he wants it, as a member of Team Variede or however you spell it, xBayani choose to put it on the hive. Thats all, Variede didn't build 2 trees then say it was theirs, their member built most of it, so he put it on hive. end of story

Edit: Tomersch got it right from the start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci