• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Breeze Island {Revamp}

Status
Not open for further replies.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Basically myself, xBayani, Cameron, and a group of other Team Vareide members built the Hive breeze island on the Team Vareide server for the Hive.

And there's nothing anybody can do to say that there can't be any remakes/revamps. Anyone is allowed to use the map, or simply the title for whatever purposes, so long as I am credited in some way. So Team Vareide did it, of which I helped out a lot since I'm apart of Team Vareide, and plenty of other people have dones things with it as well. If this remake doesn't turn out to be any good, then it will simply be ignored.

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
From the screenshots I've seen it doesn't look like you're willing to actually put the time and effort into this project. For whatever reason Breeze Island has become a novelty on MCSG and won't be subject to much change unless Team Elite really wants it to.

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
From the screenshots I've seen it doesn't look like you're willing to actually put the time and effort into this project. For whatever reason Breeze Island has become a novelty on MCSG and won't be subject to much change unless Team Elite really wants it to.
So you pretty much saying, all revamps will suck unless Team Elite does it.

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
Honestly, most if not all of TE's builds have been removed, probably because they aren't good... no offense
I'd rather have the old lobby then TE, rather have no maps then TE maps, and such.
Yes, I completely agree. I loved the old lobby mostly because of the memories. And I really dislike Fallen Empire, not just for the glitches. No offense to any member of TE, by the way.

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
Update;
I have some Bad news and Good news.
I'll start with the Bad.
My minecraft has recently tooken a big crash, while I was trying to install mods. I did what most people did, and deleted my files. Without thinking I forgot too save the file for Breeze Island. So all the progress is lost, gone, never too be found again. But some good news comes along with this!
The good.
I'm willing to restart the project, and potentially get helpers! So I may be opening a app, section soon. Before I do that, I need a server :3. I'll be updating you guys soon :D

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
Update;
I have some Bad news and Good news.
I'll start with the Bad.
My minecraft has recently tooken a big crash, while I was trying to install mods. I did what most people did, and deleted my files. Without thinking I forgot too save the file for Breeze Island. So all the progress is lost, gone, never too be found again. But some good news comes along with this!
The good.
I'm willing to restart the project, and potentially get helpers! So I may be opening a app, section soon. Before I do that, I need a server :3. I'll be updating you guys soon :D
;n; magic launcher bro

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
Project Is over!
I've recently learnt, that no more Breeze island Revamps or remakes are being accepted. I may work on it for fun, but I'm not putting any info on the forums. The project is over. Thank you for supporting me, and have a nice day :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci