• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bring back as.mcgamer.net!

Would you like the AS MCSG servers back?

• Yes! I support this thread!

Votes: 27 75.0%
  • No... this is useless...

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • I don't care (makes me sad if you vote this) :'(

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
A paying community, mind you. A million people could want this to happen, but if none of them can pitch the money to support it, it's not worth doing.
Maybe Quantum ranks for AS could happen. We did it for US to add more servers if I can recall. Maybe if people from AS pay for Quantum Ranks then you may possibly be able to pay for the servers...?

Just a thought

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe Quantum ranks for AS could happen. We did it for US to add more servers if I can recall. Maybe if people from AS pay for Quantum Ranks then you may possibly be able to pay for the servers...?

Just a thought
We thought about that, but we want to lay low with the Quantums for a bit now. Let's just say that we sold a lot of shirts recently, and we're waiting for interest (and peoples' savings) to pick up again.

Glade_OS

Experienced
Reaction score
As much as I would like this to happen since I live in Asia, I don't see it happening. There isn't too many MCGamer players in Asia so MCGamer still hasn't made one. If about 100-200 players were to move to Asia from each region with a MCGamer server for it then maybe they might make one.

JoelJCE

Career
Reaction score
The thing I find with so many of these threads asking for the AS servers back, is that the main people who support/sign petitions to have the servers added back are already Diamond or Platinum donors.

From a financial standpoint, you can't support the servers anymore. Once the majority of players have purchased lifetime ranks, there's no sort of income coming from those players.

While many of you have purchased ranks, and we're really thankful that you have because it's allowed this community to continue staying online, if there's no sort of guaranteed income to pay for $800-$1000 worth of servers per month (because you would need to have all of the gamemodes otherwise it would be unfair for that region), then there's no sense of continuing to offer servers in that region.

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
AS is gone. All the AS players left mcsg anyway. There isn't alot of players anymore, no point of bringing it back.

And look with 200ms I racked up a 50% ratio and 2k wins. Its not impossible

FreddyBones

Career
Reaction score
AS is gone. All the AS players left mcsg anyway. There isn't alot of players anymore, no point of bringing it back.

wat
i can't even get 1 win
so its impossible

Skify

Platinum
Reaction score

AS players moved to AU and having so much trouble pvping because of lag.

SuperMCSam

Career
Reaction score
....AS was like OP. A lot of donors were AS. We need to bring AS Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci