• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bring back as.mcgamer.net!

Would you like the AS MCSG servers back?

• Yes! I support this thread!

Votes: 27 75.0%
  • No... this is useless...

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • I don't care (makes me sad if you vote this) :'(

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
I know we do have a few AS players still around who would like to have their own network again, but unfortunately there doesn't seem to be enough support for an AS network to be brought back, I'm sorry :c

There were a few mentions of this back about a year ago but they were all shut down due to lack of support.
Im sure allot of people will hate me for this but I think they should go back to the days when you donated to play on just one server US,EU, etc... then MCSG could use that money for the specific area or server.

WhiteGalaxyDude

Spectator
Reaction score
have you ever heard the concept of mol point?You play yfor how much you want and then they give you a code.The receiver can change that into money.It's basically top-up.I think that should be added since credit card is alot harder since most parents dont even bother with it

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If AS has "grown," then can you back that up? All of these threads use the same points and the same arguments, which the mods have already denied many times.

Skify

Platinum
Reaction score
If AS has "grown," then can you back that up? All of these threads use the same points and the same arguments, which the mods have already denied many times.
No, all hates, pls, rip me, rip recording, rip fun.

Skify

Platinum
Reaction score
Are there any, any chance at all that this will be possible?

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
These threads are almost as good as 'bring back 1.7'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci