• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bring back MCSGv1 petition.

Do you want MCSGv1 back?

• Total voters

The_Great_Tito

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have a bit of trouble joining servers and I'm a donor. Always says "Too many people logging in" And then I have to wait 30 seconds.

Sponsoring is stupid.

Chat has a ton of colors but I can deal with it.

Everything else is cool.

CarissaTT

Survivor
Reaction score
Herro Carissa, Nice to see you again :)

The next part is exactly the same as above, just my take on it :p

BBcode is messed again :p

Connection: Most likely people spamming to get in a game to try out the new system. Lets be honest, the server list is laggy as hell plus some people have a "keen" click to join servers quickly. Though I agree that it does take like 10 seconds maybe less for the servers to be full (I have no idea what that paragraph was about :p)
Sponsors: Shockingly due to me getting killed in the first 2 minutes, i have never used or know how to use it (doesn't show up) but what I've heard about it, there needs to be a limit on the amount they can be used in a game (Maybe 1 high costs and 3 low costs a game, only allowing 3 potions a game?). Plus the invisibility potion is too op.

Messy: To me chat is much more snazzy and the layout is perfect, it does take some use to (I don't like my blue chat colour). Spawn I like but the layout is too complex, I has no idea where the parkour is.

This is most likely all rubbish too all of you but too me it makes some sense :p
The chat just looks messy and it's hard to read, but I agree with evrything else

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
In my opinion MCSGv2 is great but has a lot of problems. Chad already said that they will be non stop patching. Calm yourselves and hope it improves in the next week.

BlackHead

Career
Reaction score
Can you guys stop raging over it? If no, then ask your partents for a ball and go and play outside.

I like it, however it's possible to play, becaused I played games with my non-donor brother today.

If you find some bugs, tell them.

All I want to say is give a time to time. I think MCSGv2 will turn out well.

The_Arena_Master

Experienced
Reaction score
Are you kidding me? Version 2 hasn't even been out for a day yet and you're already starting a petition to remove it?

1. I can't join any server.
This will be fixed, more servers are on the way, the staff won't have it so only donors can join.

2. Sponsors
This is under massive development, just hang tight.

3. Messy
You're being nit picky, [Ew, the chat is different, ew the map is different] The chat is, if anything, better, it has a nice new look which is a bit refreshing. As for the spawn, they're not keeping the fyregames spawn, this was inevitable with or without V2. They decided to use the Team Elite map to go along with it. I don't see how you dislike it, if anything it's better as there's more to do. New spawns will always be coming and going.

Instead of saying some bad things [Not all of them being bad], how about you say good things, such as:
1. More servers on the way
2. Shorter lobby times
3. More Maps
4. New Spawn
5. Colorful new chat scheme
6. Acheivments on the way
7. The sponsor [I know you don't like it, most don't, but the concept is there]

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
That's really sad that there are just as many votes either way for this. People, be patient. It can't be perfect right away.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
I have never played MCSGv2 yet I keep hearing all the bad things about it. But what about the good things? Come on give it a chance!

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Also, people complaining about being kicked by donors and not being able to get into servers need to take into consideration that today is a holiday, and many players are home from school, so with that the case, joining for non-donors will not be easy just as in MCSGv1. That part is not MCSGv2's fault. Blame President's Day. As for donors having trouble getting in, I don't have anything to say about that... but I'm sure that will be fixed.

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
Not really.. I've been playing since December, but I've been community active since 2-3 weeks ago.
Try playing since may....
I think it's hard to get in servers and i keep getting lag spikes with the new plugin but not on any other servers.

BomBashious

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
MCSGv2 Just came out. I've seen sooo many posts saying to remove MCSGv2. They won't put v1 back on half the servers, because they want everyoen to play v2 so they find out the bugs, they're using us to find the bugs so they can fix them and make mcsg even better. Chad and the Dev's work really hard to fix and make these servers better for us. We can't complain. Chad even said they're doing they're best to fix it as we speak.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would be happy if they went back to the old chat. Other new features are pissing me off, but the chat is the problem for me. I miss the old April days...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci