• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bring back MCSGv1 petition.

Do you want MCSGv1 back?

• Total voters

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just another New Member that probably wins 1/50 of their games qqin' lol. Worthless thread. Chat is fine, put down the opacity. And thats your loss for having a shitty connection with the server for not being able to join the server in time. And barely anyone can sponsor right now. Most people have like 125~ points..
Lets look at your wins?
I have not played on 2 months, still I have 73 wins
Beat that.
Not really.. I've been playing since December, but I've been community active since 2-3 weeks ago.
You are a really new member...
I have been playing since April...

Sammoko

Survivor
Reaction score
This is just a big argument about who started earlier! I've been playing since this December so beat that!

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks for everyone's input. Let me clarify a few things, since Chad and the developers (Joe, Ava, and myself) have been working on bug fixes and improvements all day. Chad will be posting more specifics later, but I'll do some summarizing of what's happened today.

Firstly, we were having some issues with with our API last night (late, late last night / early morning) where some data would not properly register with the gameservers, therefore reporting the API as offline. We've fixed this since, as it was just a few lines of code that were missing, or better put, misplaced. The code we fixed pertained to keeping all the data, even if something goes offline (basically, you won't lose statistics :D).

Secondly, this morning, after Joe and I headed off after a 24-hour day, some software incompatibilities with NoCheatPlus and CraftBukkit or Spigot (we tried both) came up. We understand the lag was horrible, and that the servers became fairly unplayable, but we weren't fully aware of the netty network manager in Spigot when we updated to the latest software - it simply caused more issues than helped ( :/ ). We rolled back to an older version of Spigot, still within 1.4.7 though, and everything is working a lot better now. NoCheatPlus was simply misconfigured because I put some files in the wrong places (you can only go so long without sleep before starting to get tired...). It's not configured to the best of it's system currently, but we will certainly be working on it shortly.

Finally
, there were some issues with US1-20 and EU1-20, solely because the traffic to see MCSGv2 was so overwhelming. The traffic absolutely killed the first servers in US/EU, but now we've modified the code in order to prevent everything happen like it did today. Overall, today was proven as a stress test, and as the day went on, we resolved a lot (if not all) of the issues that came up. There have been 4,320 games played over the past 24 hours.

We all have been working to get the community stable this weekend, and yes it was a huge failure for a certain part of the day, I'll admit that. We didn't foresee software issues with trying to stay up-to-date, but clearly there was. All in all though, the day got progressively better, and it will only continue to get better.

Overall, now we're taking suggestions while we start coding in some of the final features of MCSGv2, as well as completing the leaderboards, tweaking some systems to fit what everyone wants, etc.

No, the plugin is definitely not complete. We're continuing to work on getting it as stable as possible, and trying to get it the way everyone wants. We just need to know what you want to see changed and how you want it changed.

Note: I'm not trying to make excuses, I'm just telling you guys exactly what happened based on today's events. We've spent several hours on end today (and the past week) to clean things up and fix anything that came our way. Thank you to everyone who continues to support us!

iSheep

Spectator
Reaction score
Lets look at your wins?
Beat that.
1. I'm non-donor.
2. I'm that laid back kind of guy, just wants to have fun.
3. Why are you causing e-drama?
thxbaibicboi

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. I'm non-donor.
2. I'm that laid back kind of guy, just wants to have fun.
3. Why are you causing e-drama?
thxbaibicboi
1: I have never had donor myself
2. Should it be any different with other? You said to the creator of the thread that she probably was one of the noobs, then I found it good karma for you if you got some taste yourself.

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
Lets look at your wins?
Beat that.

You are a really new member...
I have been playing since April...
1: I have never had donor myself
2. Should it be any different with other? You said to the creator of the thread that she probably was one of the noobs, then I found it good karma for you if you got some taste yourself.
Stop arguing. It's off topic and it's pointless.

WiiiLLx

Tribute
Reaction score
Also, this shitty lagback means I cant even get away from anyone even if they have a bloody stone axe ffs.

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
Guys, V2 is great, you just have to get used to it.

Jetscat1

Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks for everyone's input. Let me clarify a few things, since Chad and the developers (Joe, Ava, and myself) have been working on bug fixes and improvements all day. Chad will be posting more specifics later, but I'll do some summarizing of what's happened today.

Firstly, we were having some issues with with our API last night (late, late last night / early morning) where some data would not properly register with the gameservers, therefore reporting the API as offline. We've fixed this since, as it was just a few lines of code that were missing, or better put, misplaced. The code we fixed pertained to keeping all the data, even if something goes offline (basically, you won't lose statistics :D).

Secondly, this morning, after Joe and I headed off after a 24-hour day, some software incompatibilities with NoCheatPlus and CraftBukkit or Spigot (we tried both) came up. We understand the lag was horrible, and that the servers became fairly unplayable, but we weren't fully aware of the netty network manager in Spigot when we updated to the latest software - it simply caused more issues than helped ( :/ ). We rolled back to an older version of Spigot, still within 1.4.7 though, and everything is working a lot better now. NoCheatPlus was simply misconfigured because I put some files in the wrong places (you can only go so long without sleep before starting to get tired...). It's not configured to the best of it's system currently, but we will certainly be working on it shortly.

Finally
, there were some issues with US1-20 and EU1-20, solely because the traffic to see MCSGv2 was so overwhelming. The traffic absolutely killed the first servers in US/EU, but now we've modified the code in order to prevent everything happen like it did today. Overall, today was proven as a stress test, and as the day went on, we resolved a lot (if not all) of the issues that came up. There have been 4,320 games played over the past 24 hours.

We all have been working to get the community stable this weekend, and yes it was a huge failure for a certain part of the day, I'll admit that. We didn't foresee software issues with trying to stay up-to-date, but clearly there was. All in all though, the day got progressively better, and it will only continue to get better.

Overall, now we're taking suggestions while we start coding in some of the final features of MCSGv2, as well as completing the leaderboards, tweaking some systems to fit what everyone wants, etc.

No, the plugin is definitely not complete. We're continuing to work on getting it as stable as possible, and trying to get it the way everyone wants. We just need to know what you want to see changed and how you want it changed.

Note: I'm not trying to make excuses, I'm just telling you guys exactly what happened based on today's events. We've spent several hours on end today (and the past week) to clean things up and fix anything that came our way. Thank you to everyone who continues to support us!
TL;DR - This isn't what MCSGV2 Is -really- like... Give it a chance, let them work out the bugs.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci