• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bringing Back AS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giolightning

Survivor
Reaction score
1) AS is much more expensive to run than CA
2) CA is seen as a backup US in which US players can play on if the US network would to go down.
1: CA only has 1-3 servers that are at least 12 people..... no one ever goes there.
Not to mention every game of CA something happens, for example no items in chests, spawning in the void, etc.
2: Backup US? theres like 80 signs in US that no one goes to that could be in good use for AS.

Kauff

Experienced
Reaction score
1: CA only has 1-3 servers that are at least 12 people..... no one ever goes there.
Not to mention every game of CA something happens, for example no items in chests, spawning in the void, etc.
2: Backup US? theres like 80 signs in US that no one goes to that could be in good use for AS.
1. Probably one of the reasons why CA isn't very popular. Even with these issues, CA still has double the population AS ever had, even during slow times.
2. If the entirety of the US Network were to go down, the players can temporarily migrate to CA until US goes back up. That's what admins responded during staff Q&As when CA servers were brought up.

Giolightning

Survivor
Reaction score
1. Probably one of the reasons why CA isn't very popular. Even with these issues, CA still has double the population AS ever had, even during slow times.
2. If the entirety of the US Network were to go down, the players can temporarily migrate to CA until US goes back up. That's what admins responded during staff Q&As when CA servers were brought up.
1: AS is more popular than CA sir.
2: That isn't fair. US has a backup server when AS players don't even HAVE a server?

Kauff

Experienced
Reaction score
1: AS is more popular than CA sir.
2: That isn't fair. US has a backup server when AS players don't even HAVE a server?
CA servers have a higher proportion of paying players in addition to relatively cheaper servers. Also looking at the CA numbers right now, CA is currently boasting twice the population AS had consistently, even on CA's slow time.
No point in denying it sir, Col actually has the statistics on this.

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
Ok now that the almighty lord is unbanned. Asia had a nice community, Moderators were not essential since very little hacked etc. AS was lacking publicity when I told people I used to play on AS, no one knew what I was on about. AS would still be alive if there was a global announcement to AS players will tell each other and play. A lot of AS players have gotten donor, specifically Japanese, Japan is know for its use of technology that's why they are so big. Long story shot, we need to tell people that this exists not just have hidden somewhere.

Kauff

Experienced
Reaction score
If AS had more publicity and attention it would be by far more populated then CA sir.
CA doesn't get attention or publicity either sir (that's why it's riddled with the issues you mentioned)

Giolightning

Survivor
Reaction score
CA doesn't get attention or publicity either sir (that's why it's riddled with the issues you mentioned)
If i knew about CA before i knew AS, then it got publicity, sir.
More people know about CA because they know its a backup US.
All AS needs is publicity and it will be triple CA ever was sir.

Fierce

Career
Reaction score
No point in denying it sir, Col actually has the statistics on this.
Seeing as if you have only played 241 games, who are you to judge about servers. If you don't play that much you certainly won't know as much about the servers. I fully support this seeinga great need for as

Giolightning

Survivor
Reaction score
Seeing as if you have only played 241 games, who are you to judge about servers. If you don't play that much you certainly won't know as much about the servers. I fully support this seeinga great need for as
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
ALL THIS
On a side note: i played here a lot, just that i reset my stats

Kauff

Experienced
Reaction score
If i knew about CA before i knew AS, then it got publicity, sir.
I knew about AS before CA, therefore it got publicity sir (Your logic)
All AS needs is publicity and it will be triple CA ever was sir.
That's a theoretical statement with no proof sir.
Oh Will, if only you knew...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci