• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bronies Unite!

NorthStar

Career
Reaction score
how do i unwatch ?
(nub of the forums)
I think you just reply to threads that aren't this one, eventually you won't get alerts from it. And if that doesn't work you could easily just ignore the alerts from this thread.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
actually, i have watched this show. i have 2 sisters that tried to watch it and i was in the room. i hated it, and they thought it was boring and never watched it again. i'm incredibly sick of pony lovers questioning my intelligence. so, unless you stop quoting me, i'll go get a mod and freeze this thread.

P.S your not doing a good job maintaining this thread from flame
Oh no, he's gonna get our thread locked guys, ohhhh nnnnooooooo...

Well at the same time you could be banned for harassment, so take your anger down a notch and play fair, k? Anyways, let me ask ya something, what are your reasons for not liking the show? I'll give you as much time as you want, but you can't reply with these answers:

1. The show's for little girls.
2. Rainbow Dash isn't the best pony.

Oh and P.S, you don't have to reply to this, but your manliness would dwindle if you didn't. :D

Blake43215

Some guy
Reaction score
I think you just reply to threads that aren't this one, eventually you won't get alerts from it. And if that doesn't work you could easily just ignore the alerts from this thread.
thanks... i had unwatched this thing, and you quote me and bring me right back -.-

Well at the same time you could be banned for harassment, so take your anger down a notch and play fair, k? Anyways, let me ask ya something, what are your reasons for not liking the show? I'll give you as much time as you want, but you can't reply with these answers:

Oh and P.S, you don't have to reply to this, but your manliness would dwindle if you didn't. :D
i have a better answer to your question. ill tag you in the thread when i get it up.

NorthStar

Career
Reaction score

Calm down, he asked me how he can un-watch threads, so he probably won't be coming back here.

EDIT: ^ Ok, nevermind. Blake just leave, ignore the people quoting you.

EDIT 2: This topic is creating a flame war on the forums, I'm sorry but the thread has been reported.

Reaction score
Talk about ponies all you want but please keep this in mind.
Trying to antagonise people and trying to start flame wars is against the rules and dose have consequences on our servers and forums.
To the Haters: Why are you even here? If you don't like ponies don't click on stuff that is obviously about ponies.
To the Bronies/Fans of MLP: Just because poeple don't like the show dose not mean they are stupid, insensitive or some such thing, each person is entitled to their own opinion.

Please follow the rules and have respect others.

Thread Reopened but do not let this happen again. If someone decides to try and cause trouble, You don't need to reply. Just report them if necessary and go about your business.

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
On the realm of the internet, mentioning MLP is like explaining someone's political views: you'll find people who support your view, you'll find people who don't, and a shouting match between the two is nigh-inevitable. Heck, even the Brony community has its share of volatile topics: on the Escapist.com, a "Favorite Pony" thread ended up in name-calling and detailed arguments into why everypony but that person's favorite pony was terrible. Such acts are unbefitting of a "persecuted" fandom whose motto was once/still is, "love and tolerate".

I agree that this thread should be reopened (since it breaks no rules and exists for expression), but under the agreement that no further trouble or arguments take place. If you don't want to be a part of this thread, Unwatch and don't post on this thread; if you can't help it due to a quote or tag, I can fix that. But if people can't seem to keep their noses out of flaming or trouble-causing, their posts will be removed, and I'll be sure to send them to the moon.

For the Bronies of MCSG, instead of focusing on arguments and ire, I'd like to prompt a question: "Besides watching the show, do you do anything else pony-related?"

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
I <3 Rainbowdash (even though I am not a brony)

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
Alternate question: how/when did everyone first get into the show? And what have they done since then?

Fnnythe3hd

Platinum
Reaction score
Alternate question: how/when did everyone first get into the show? And what have they done since then?
Well, about 2 years ago, I was introduced to the show by my close friend, he was already a Brony (He would listen to the theme song every morning in homeroom, this was 7th grade, mind you). I had heard of Bronies before through the internet, but never had gotten around to watching the show myself. I still remember the first episode that I watched, A Bird in the Hoof. I had never seen the show before, but I didn't judge the people who enjoyed it. 'Twas amazing.

and I'll be sure to send them to the moon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci