• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Builder VS Builder- MCSG Building Tournament

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: 2020ecoman
Building Skills from 1-10: Umm, 7-8 :p (I don't like to boast xD)
Terraforming Skills from 1-10: like 3 xD
Time Zone: GMT
Why would you like to join: There are a great deal of people here, most of which I have never seen build. I would love it if I could see their handiwork, especially in a contest as intriguing as this. <3
Are you a member of a build team (If so, which one?) Team Elite, FyreUK.
You are a 9-10 for building!! by the way mustache accepted my build :D

thelarsi97

Tribute
Reaction score
When does the whitelist come on again? We in heat 1, hasnt been whitelisted since monday! And were not finished. Max, hope you can fix this :) Cant wait for the voting xD

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Forget about this guys, server got white- listed because Team Elite started making new projects, sorry.

People in the tournment 'cheated' and kind of insulted each other (no names will be givenout here). Once again, I'm sorry.

Someone lock this please.

thelarsi97

Tribute
Reaction score
Forget about this guys, server got white- listed because Team Elite started making new projects, sorry.

People in the tournment 'cheated' and kind of insulted each other (no names will be givenout here). Once again, I'm sorry.

Someone lock this please.
What?? Did people cheat and insult eachother? Never heard that

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Members of "Team Swish" came online and disturbed people- they messed everything up.
Oh my god you guys are so dramatic. Just because your butt hurt from ejeguns mild insults doesn't mean you have to get your titties in a twist with all the other swish members. In fact we where just having a friendly conversation with joshkey, after you rage quited. So your trying to pin this on us as a whole? Go back you your man cave and stop taking the game so seriously. BTW I'd recommend going outside every so often.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci