• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Buycraft now live! New information about accounts.

E13mentZZ

Spectator
Reaction score
I purchased Diamond Donor for 3 months for $100 prior to this will i keep it for ever, or have to repurchase?

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
I donated to diamond a few days ago and now it's lifetime. Will it stay forever :D?

HOPE SO.
If you've only bought it a few days ago, email [email protected] to see if this is indeed possible. I believe we had discussed the situation of if you had purchased Diamond donor within the last 7 days that it may be possible to convert over, however I'm unsure of this.

Boelens

Diamond
Reaction score
Yes! I saw "We also now accept bitcoins" and was so happy! I seriously wanted to suggest this and now it's done. Thakn you so much! If you haven't had a donation in BTC yet, your first will come soon! =)

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Question: Anyone who has already had Diamond Donor just before this will they get lifetime or will they have to re-buy as soon as the Donor runs out?

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
Well now everyone is going to be diamond...

The_Man

Career
Reaction score
Any Buycraft donors should now have their forum ranks. I'm still testing the script that imports this data, but it seems to have worked properly. If you had a prior active subscription that would have still been active of this time, it may have set you to the wrong public user group.
Yeah I dont have my diamond donor rank on the forums, who should i contact?

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah I dont have my diamond donor rank on the forums, who should i contact?
It will sort itself out. There's no real benefit from the rank on the forums, and your account is a perfect test case for me with the forum ranking script.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I donated to diamond a few days ago and now it's lifetime. Will it stay forever :D?

HOPE SO.

Because this is a legacy account, it will ask on the same terms as you bought it. While your account is active, please email our support with this concern and they will handle it accordingly.

Meh, doubt it. It's still 75$, that's a pretty big amount.

Also consider that a lot of people just want to not deal with monthly and pay one time. This is worth it for some people but we still have cheaper options for all budgets. Just again the challenge was the pricing as I wanted to make sure MCSG is safe from long term budget issues.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci