• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bye beloved community

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey guys. My name is teovald, and i assume most of you people reading this know who i am.
I am kind of a veteran. I have played on these servers since april 2012. And i got to say, it's been amazing.

I have encountered so many awesome people here, and i consider many of you my friends. Teamswish, legends, nitride. And There are LOTS of other awesome people i have played with.

I have spent/wasted about 4 days playing here. I have been playing ingame quite actively, and i got to say. mcsg is NOT what it was/ What i wanted it to be.

Before, i fell in love with these servers because of the extremely well made maps by vareide. We have lost that, it was a sad day when they abandoned our nice community.

I have lost so many other good things about mcsg. Before, i respected staff, and vice versa.
But i fear that is NOT the case anymore. Sorry to say this, but i don't like the mods work here at all. Especially the latest gen's.

I agree, there are good moderators, but so many bad ones are making it impossible.
I have experienced 6 bans as a total. My first two bans where within one week! It was so horrible, i got recorded one time cough cough Dyon123 cough cough, and then i was banned for "hacks". They unbanned me, and then they re-banned me for the same evidence!

The 3rd ban was the last ban being re added.
The 4th one was recorded by reven, all cred to him. I got banned, and apparently, even though it lagged, the mods claimed it to be sufficient. The 5th ban was recorded by DerpyDash11 it was meant to be permanent, but my friends, they fought for me, and i got unbanned. Thank you guys.

The most sad thing is that i am not alone when it comes to this. I have encountered many friends, that aren't guilty of hacking, but still get banned for it. #BlameMods. ExKing , Canziano and lots of more.

One more thing i've noticed about the servers, is that the quality and size of the maps has decreased radically. The maps in my opinion now, are ugly, and extremely small. Most of them got identical gameplay and are stuffed with chests.

Then the devs added a proper suggestion, monsters, this would cure the lack of survival mcsg had. But then, guess what? The noobs in game, had voted it away, most because they aren't good enough for it, they where probably killed by em' back in the beta.

Or maybe i'm wrong, maybe they haven't even tried it. They are just frightened with how it sounds, of having monsters ingame. And if they did vote it down on purpose, because they are lazy-ass win farmers. i don't got any respect for them.

Ingame, recently, i've noticed a huge increase of hackers, nocheatplus keeped annoying me, and made playing next to impossible, i find it odd that no one notices it! I am literally the only one that has complained about it, and it seems like i'm only effected like that.

Then mcsg updated to minecraft 1.6, and let me tell you this: It is unplayable. I get 15 fps, where i normally would've gotten 80. Even on tiny fast no smooth lightning, i get 20. The sprint is messed up and literally nothing works as it should.

The last thing was that finally told me, it is time to leave this server system, it's been great, but now it's ruined, bye.

Now for a list of awesome people i've encountered here.
darkai202
echo_555
Elgoldo
gcb99 / hb01
Aedrift
Solomonm1999
pure233
Purewelshboy1
KaktusDE
MegaDani900
Zedek_VibeZ
Canziano
Hanfi12
ExKing
Zeno
ejegun
BetaPuffle
iDufferz
mekval
TeIIo
iFroxFTW
DeadStrikers10
brynemannen8
macwaw2001
And the list goes on.

R.I.P teovald. To be continued(?)

also i want to give cred to the clans i've been in.

slimearmy
Nitride
Legends
Netherians ( i left kinda quick)
TeamExtraction
And my own, theMidnightcrew and ouroborous.

Bye beloved community, i fear this might be the end. I will perhaps join you guys back if it will be better. And i will be on the forums.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm not going to like this post, because well, its sad to see you're leaving. Its your choice though, and if this is what makes you happy, so be it. I'm gonna miss your presence around the servers and forums. Good luck in life!

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm not going to like this post, because well, its sad to see you leaving. Its your choice though, and if this is what makes you happy, so be it. I'm gonna miss your presence around the servers and forums. Good luck in life!
i fully respect what you are saying. I didn't make this post to hog likes. i am showing the community what i feel for them.

pure233

Experienced
Reaction score
Long live one of MCSG's best pvpers! Will miss you bud, sad to see another friend leave. Good luck in the rest of your life, be on skype nub <3

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
i fully respect what you are saying. I didn't make this post to hog likes. i am showing the community what i feel for them.
I'm not saying you were. I'm saying unlike some people, I'm not gonna "like" a leaving thread because its sad.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci