• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bye beloved community

Happyhose

Diamond
Reaction score
We are losing too many amazing people of this community mainly because the horrible choices the mods are making.

I really think this is unfair.

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We are losing too many amazing people of this community mainly because the horrible choices the mods are making.

I really think this is unfair.
Well. no one listened to me the last 6 months. My suggestions against unfair bans and low quality, and my complaining, people has seen me as a b#tch instead of listening.

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
Good luck mate, I think it is time for you to move on, and accept that the staff really don't like you here.

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
N0oO0o0oOo0o0O0o0o0O0o0o0O0O0o0O0O0o0o0O0O0o0OOoOooooooOOOOOOOOO00000o0o0o0o0o0o0Bye teovald :( sad to see you leave...you were an amazing player and a good person

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Teo, man.. It has been a great time. I really want to thank you for all the fun times we had together playing MCSG and derping around. I remember first meeting you and you telling me you had a chestroute on SG2 with like 8 tier twos. I was amazed by you. I also remember how you never wanted to skype and then one day you just called me and I was like :D, I finally get to hear his voice. I didn't expect such a cool and awesome person to be that young. I remember when you tried to get me into ROTMG, which wasn't too long ago. I randomly seeing you and Tobb on Project Ares and us having a fun time.

Thank you man, you really made my time here at MCSG a lot cooler than it already was. I also agree with you on a lot of your reasons for leaving, MCSG has indeed gone through some REALLY REALLY big changes, most of them not for the good of it.

I will always remember you, but I know I'll still talk to you on skype sometimes. And if MCSG ever becomes cool again, I'll spam the crap out of you to try it out.

PS: I will totally stalk you down when I'm in sweden in 3 weeks :p

mekval

Experienced
Reaction score
BAI! Too bad that you are leaving D: Anyways, good luck in life ;)

KaktusDE

Experienced
Reaction score
Well thats sad to hear, I really wish you good Luck in the future :p
(R.I.P one of the best PvP'er )

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
teo goodbye :( . You were an awesome friend that supported me everytime and I want to thank you. #AbusedPlayers2013

DerpyDash11

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm so sorry about that ban. Drybear told me to record you, then I sent it to Echo/Dave/other mods. Dave was the final person who said it is hacks. I did what I was told.

MaxtheSwain

Career
Reaction score
goodbye *sniffs and holds back tears* never really got to know you but have a nice life I guess

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci