• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bye bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

colterisepic

Platinum
Reaction score
I started in late beta and i am literaly at the break of tears to see you go. You were the kindest player i have ever met, Don't forget the best pvper on normal FOV lol all jokes aside. If you do not come back to mcsg i wish you the best of luck and bid you a heartfelt farewell and i hope we cross paths again.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I loved your videos and you helped this community a lot. You and Twee were banned for the most f***ing bs reason... I hope they actually make a logical rule for this or even delete the rule. More people may get banned for this stupid thing .-.

Iametal

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
YES!! Finally... NO MORE PEOPLE TO SHOW OFF THIER SMEXY AVATARS.....

Jk come bahk. GUd LUcK wiF future

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
I've been in this community for longer than most of you have been playing Minecraft, I have seen 90% of the advancements added by developers, I have seen the ownership of the server questioned by Vareide, I have seen hundreds of staff members promoted and demoted. I feel as if I've at least made a little bit of a difference in the community, but I would love to have made more of an impact. Unfortunately, that was cut short by a ridiculous rule that kicked me and Twee out of the community prematurely. Due to this series of events, i'll be leaving. I'm going to list of all of the amazing friends I've made in this community in chronological order.

Thank you to everyone for making me feel welcome and helped through my time here. <3

When I first started to not play MCSG with IRL friends because they where getting bored, I began to hang out with people I met on the servers.
The first person that I met, who i'm still friends with today, is Disruptor . Alex, you are probably the coolest person I've met online. If I just up and never used the internet again you would be the person that I remember for the rest of my life. ily.

After The Spartans disbanded (me and Disruptor 's nooby clan) disbanded, I started to hang out a lot with chipclip , Ninja713 , iancool , Burtry, Eborec, and Kimberly . There where others during that period of time, but these awesome guys stand out the most. I spent an entire summer with these guys and it was some of the most fun times I've had on the internet. Thank you guys so much for that. <3

After that summer, or towards the end, I tried to join the Rebels. I somehow managed to kill a leader on accident when playing with them for the first time. I met so many awesome people in rebels that i'm still friends with today. Lets make a list, shall we? :3

Branbob83 : Dude, you are one of my favorite people to hang out with, online and off. You are an amazing friend and I hope it stays that way! :D <3

RyanHolland : You are hysterical dude. You are super fun to hang out with and an amazing person. ily

Maxypie Another one of my favorite people here on the internet. Hanging out with you is super fun, and you're really really nice. ily <3

Krafty Where do I begin with you. You are hilarious and an amazing person. You are also in my opinion the best PvPer on mcsg. ily

michael harmon and TheKidz101 LiningHawk1702 You guys are super funny, and it was super fun to play mcsg with you. One of my favorite memories on here is when we where playing Holiday and I punched Mikey off the Fariswheel, and it was hilarious whenever lining would troll people with the fishing rod. Love you guys <3

Spellyy Sage9597 I remember hanging out with you two at like 3AM and it was one of the funniest nights of my life. Trevor, you got locked out of your computer, but ts was still on and you talked to us while looking at a blank screen for like 2 hours. ily <3

duckluv321 If anyone deserves to be a moderator here, it's you. You are the most down to earth person I know. You are serious when needed and not serious when you don't need to be, which is amazing. You're a super nice person and your art is amazing. Thank you for being so awesome <3

Zoeticly You're super down to earth and a really chill person. You're hilarious and really fun to hang out with. Thank you c:

Flyer Dude you're really really chill, it sucks you quit so early ;-; I wish I could have hung out with you more. Our shenanigans on the faction server where so fun. Miss ya <3

polarisXD dude you used to make me so angry by the way you played, but I could never stay mad at you because you're powawa. You're amazing at the game.

Groot ily Jacob. We've had a lot of good times and thanks for that <3

The next portion of my time here was with Trivium. You guys are all super amazing and I love you all <3

ALL1DO1SW1N You're a super nice guy and a really good leader. c:

JustAHotDog You're awesome Justin, you're a really cool guy to hang out with. You're super funny too... and I'm never playing Pokemon showdown against you >:)

Eden I've known you since the second phase of rebels, but I consider that time and trivium combined. You're a super nice person and whoop with the AWP. I've hung out with you so much I cant pick one memorable thing to say, they are all memorable. ily

Lovelights ew league

chris ew anime.

yzpA pepsizPower Stop carrying

OldManDippy Your art is so fantastic. <3

To all those I didn't mention, I still love you all, I just can't specifically think of anything to say. <3
MCSG has dramatically changed me as a person, and all of the people in this amazing community have aided that. Sadly, the community is going downhill fast, and it's rare to see any veterans anymore. Staff no longer listen to the pleas of the community, which bums me out immensely. To all of you that still play that started in beta, I salute you.

<3
Thanks for all the fun times through the years. Keep playing cs go with me :)

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Bye!

Edit: It makes me sad when you talk about the good old days :(

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
Aww, cya Cooper. We never really got to talk, but if would have loved to hang out with you, you seem cool. Anyways, goodluck in life and hope to see you around sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci