• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Can anyone make PC for Minecraft under $800AUD?

Golden_Rose_

Survivor
Reaction score
Hmmmmm, no I didn't. Do you recommend it?
An SSD is faster than a HDD but has less memory. A HDD has more memory but is bit slower, but I don't really think you need a SSD. I would recommend getting the HDD, but it's up to you.

Ordies

Experienced
Reaction score
If you are talking about all the needed software and hardware, I can get you a 700 Dollars (CAD) Computer that runs MineCraft above 150 FPS and BF4 on low above 45 FPS.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'd say anywhere above $600 you can get a better deal cheaper to run Minecraft on max with 80+ fps. Mine was $700ish and runs Minecraft on max about 200fps. My recommendations are to get atleast a 520watt+ power supply, and either Intel i5+ or AMD FX 6000 or higher (4 cores+), try and reuse a case, powersupply, harddrive if possible, and the obvious mouses/keyboards/monitors. I'm not too sure about the motherboard but this one looks promising from the stats... http://au.pcpartpicker.com/part/asrock-motherboard-fm2a85xextreme4

Ennobay

Diamond
Reaction score
An SSD is faster than a HDD but has less memory. A HDD has more memory but is bit slower, but I don't really think you need a SSD. I would recommend getting the HDD, but it's up to you.
It just depends on how much storage he needs, if he only uses like 100ish GB then an SSD would be perfect. He can also add a 1TB HDD later on for $60-$70 if he needs more room:p

chezmiester

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey TotallyIsSimo!
So this is an Under $1000 ($800) build in CA Dollars, not sure how they compare to AU.
http://secure.newegg.com/WishList/PublicWishDetail.aspx?WishListNumber=18136969
I'm building it for my brother as a Christmas present!
I have the same graphics card (650ti Boost SC) and it runs Minecraft at 150+ frames! You can also play with shaders (decintly)! I also record and get 60-100 frames:p If you want anymore help, feel free to Message me!

NOTE: Build does not include: Mouse, Keyboard, Monitor or any other peripherals, just the bare bones PC!
He said that he needed an OS. That is an extra $100 US

V

Viretine

TotallyIsSimo Hey, I would suggest buying from these guys if you are aussie - http://pccasegear.com/ That is where I have just bought all my parts from and shipping is pretty cheap. If you add me on Skype I can go over a computer that would be good for Minecraft. (My skype is Viretine) I am a nerd and know dis Good :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci