• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Can someone build me a pc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
This one is a little more costly than Lively's, but has better specs. Do note that I am most likely making this one for myself and wanted to share with you as we have the same budget. I also did not include an optical drive because I have an external one and I don't have a operating system because I can get that from my dad's work. If you need to add those 2 then you might have to downgrade a little. If you do downgrade, keep the graphics card as it is and lower the CPU and/or Motherboard.

http://pcpartpicker.com/parts/partlist/

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This one is a little more costly than Lively's, but has better specs. Do note that I am most likely making this one for myself and wanted to share with you as we have the same budget. I also did not include an optical drive because I have an external one and I don't have a operating system because I can get that from my dad's work. If you need to add those 2 then you might have to downgrade a little. If you do downgrade, keep the graphics card as it is and lower the CPU and/or Motherboard.

http://pcpartpicker.com/parts/partlist/
Thx

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Kk, should I downgrade the motherboard?
Will you be wanting to upgrade your pc at any time in the future?
And what do you need more, a processor based computer or graphics based?

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Will you be wanting to upgrade your pc at any time in the future?
And what do you need more, a processor based computer or graphics based?
Idk really the difference; this will be my first time "making a computer".

The_Man

Career
Reaction score
go with gapples first post, but like a 780 or 770, you don't need a 780 ti for minecraft...

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
go with gapples first post, but like a 780 or 770, you don't need a 780 ti for minecraft...
Even if he downgrades the GPU for his first post, it's going to be still over his budget. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci