• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Can someone build me a pc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Let me explain something to y'all. Of all the builds presented here, mine is the most viable. Minecraft is not much of a gpu intensive game. Since it's a chunk-based sandbox simulator, it's cpu intensive. For his budget, the 750 ti is perfect. It can more than handle MC, and can handle almost anything else. For someone , whose only intention is web browsing and MC, a 770 or 780 is way overkill.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Let me explain something to y'all. Of all the builds presented here, mine is the most viable. Minecraft is not much of a gpu intensive game. Since it's a chunk-based sandbox simulator, it's cpu intensive. For his budget, the 750 ti is perfect. It can more than handle MC, and can handle almost anything else. For someone , whose only intention is web browsing and MC, a 770 or 780 is way overkill.
He said Gaming, but then I looked at the front and saw MC. xD My bad.
I guess downgrading to a 750 ti is good.
Also powdski an optical drive is a DVD reader/burner.

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How much frames will mc run with this build compared to gapples?

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Quickly someone tell me which build to use my phone is at 9%

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
Dude don't build your own PC, you obviously don't have enough knowledge and experience to do it correctly and cost efficiently No offence

Main things to sum up other posts
750 Ti for GPU
4670k for CPU
600W for PSU
8GB RAM

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Remember, please do not double/triple post. You can use the edit button to combine replies/quotes together.
The 750ti is for the graphics card, not CPU. Since Minecraft is also both graphics and processor dependent, you will probably gain 30-30 more fps than Lively's build, but won't make much of a difference. If you want to have a beefy computer and use it for a long time, use mine, otherwise use Lively's as his build is good too. If you want more things customized including the optical drive, you can request it and I'll customize something under $1000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci