• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

CANDEEZE ISLAND - A Breeze Island Remake by TheModios

niek

Experienced
Reaction score
even though breeze has a lot of remakes. i still would like to see this map in game. hopefully the chests aren't on the exact same places as in breeze island

FinnTheLawlCat

Survivor
Reaction score
This is WAY better than freeze island AND demon's breeze, but there are too many versions and if they stay it wont get in D:

R0WAN

Career
Reaction score
Its cool and all but IMO its just seems to out of place for a mcsg map with all the colors and wool and just "fakeness", although I still like it better then freeze

TheModios

Survivor
Reaction score
Its cool and all but IMO its just seems to out of place for a mcsg map with all the colors and wool and just "fakeness", although I still like it better then freeze

Thx! :) No mcsg map has RAINBOoooOo00Oo000ws. Bronies will get horny of this map xD

D

Drift

Once they remove Demon's Breeze, or Freeze Island, I'm forcing them to add this.

MaxtheSwain

Career
Reaction score
Looks really good however I don't see the point in just remaking breeze.
In my opinion it would be better just to make a map in this theme without copying the idea or layout of statics map.

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Even though Breeze Island is already the most-voted map on the server, it's starting to become a nuisance when it's voted. Perhaps we can replace it with newer maps so chest routes can be planned again, and new players won't get destroyed from the moment the game starts.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci