• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

CANDEEZE ISLAND - A Breeze Island Remake by TheModios

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Even though Breeze Island is already the most-voted map on the server, it's starting to become a nuisance when it's voted. Perhaps we can replace it with newer maps so chest routes can be planned again, and new players won't get destroyed from the moment the game starts.
I don't see breeze nearly as much now.

TheModios

Survivor
Reaction score
Thx everyone! Who can show this to Chad? :/
How do we even get the map accepted?

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Thx everyone! Who can show this to Chad? :/
How do we even get the map accepted?
Well I'll tell my staff friend to try to show it to a higher up staff member, but otherwise you'll just have to wait. I don't know if they're accepting maps at this time though.

TheModios

Survivor
Reaction score
Well I'll tell my staff friend to try to show it to a higher up staff member, but otherwise you'll just have to wait. I don't know if they're accepting maps at this time though.

Ok... :)

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
nearly as much
That's true, but whenever Breeze does come on, I find it annoying as the time playing on that arena could be spent on playing a new map. Leaving the server is an option, however, joining another server would be an issue seeing as hundreds of people play on MCSG every second.

misterzane

Survivor
Reaction score
i woul be happy if this replaced the original as i like the 2 new remakes but dont like the original

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
Ahhh!! Make NEW maps, no remakes, Breeze Island is getting old.. And no pixel art should be used, if you want candy theme, use bright coulours, make like candy sticks or something. Corn is too plain and boring, the map reminds me of old Sonic game. If it's candy, it's happy!! Not THAT hard duh.

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
Ahhh!! Make NEW maps, no remakes, Breeze Island is getting old.. And no pixel art should be used, if you want candy theme, use bright coulours, make like candy sticks or something. Corn is too plain and boring, the map reminds me of old Sonic. If it's candy, it's happy!! Not THAT hard duh.
Ouch.

Reactions: Wyz

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci