• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Candy's Breeze.

Like as it is becoming the map?

• + Yes

Votes: 19 57.6%
  • - No (Please Explain Why)

Votes: 14 42.4%

• Total voters

iBeefyMC

Tribute
Reaction score
My Team Will Love Doing A Remake With Yours Just PM Me.

Keeisy

Diamond
Reaction score
You should make like an SG 4 remake, that'll be pretty cool. I've always wanted an SG 4 remake. :p
Friends think I think the same, we plan to remake SG4 and also want to do a remake of Teweran SG2.

J

Joel/MadDawg

Friends think I think the same, we plan to remake SG4 and also want to do a remake of Teweran SG2.
Save yourself the time. Mcsg doesn't appear to be interested in remakes right now, so instead focus on making a good original map.

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
Looks good... But no more breeze remakes .-.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
We never give up on our dreams.
- Never Say Never...
I think the point is you should aim higher and try to do something original from the ground-up that takes a higher design skill.

Deformed

Experienced
Reaction score
No way...

Please, everyone stop with the Breeze Island remakes - It was hardly even good the first time.

IceWolf608

Tribute
Reaction score
this is just a map that was made in an hour, using world edit, having Deamons Breeze as a template.
Jesus, atleast you can RESPECT the idea, I'm pretty sure it wasn't just one hour, please be respectful to all of the ideas players have, they can publish it, for others to enjoy, but you don't have to be disrespectful to their work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci