• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Can't hit people

CrewCraft

Tribute
Reaction score
It is an insanely annoying bug. however, it can be pretty fun sometimes. I love it when all of a sudden, after trying to death sprint at someone in full iron, they have to turn tail and run away from me and my wood sword because the got hit with the bug.
But that has never happened to me. It has never been a situation in which they couldn't hit me. I just can never hit THEM.

CrewCraft

Tribute
Reaction score
I just played, and I had full iron armor and diamond sword, someone had iron chest and stone axe, he killed me because I couldn't hit him! PLEASE FIX THE BUG! PLEASE!

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
I just played, and I had full iron armor and diamond sword, someone had iron chest and stone axe, he killed me because I couldn't hit him! PLEASE FIX THE BUG! PLEASE!
If you hit someone and it does nothing just run away and let it smooth out. They are working on a fix but you have to be patient

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci