• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Captain's Log, Stardate 9.25.14: Signing Off

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I hope to keep this short and sweet while also saying everything I feel I should talk about. Somehow I don't think that's gonna be possible... c:

The reality is sometimes life chooses the path for you, and I feel strongly that now is my time to say goodbye.

I no longer have the interest to play of my own accord.

One of my own self-rules I choose to abide by is that I never want to feel as though something I haven chosen to do has become a chore. As of now, being here is starting to feel like a chore and I really can't keep my false sense of happiness up for much longer. I really can't explain how I feel about this that well, but I truly believe that I am making the right decision in this.

To further explain, in my eyes everything in the community is different now. I miss the times where I was one of many people who joined around my time active in the community. It's gotten to the point where I see myself as outdated here considering a majority of the active forum and community population joined after me. I can feel myself being pushed out and replaced by a newer age, a newer generation. Many of the friends I had when I joined this amazing community are no longer active or part of the community at all. Frankly, I don't have anyone here left that I truly consider a good friend. The experience here as of now just has a completely different feel to it than the feel it gave me when I was new and in the middle of my time here.
WOW, Capt I have known you for a long time, and I could not have said it any better my self. For those who want to know why I quit, its stated right above. Enjoy life to the fullest my friend, keep it real.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci