• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Captain's Log, Stardate 9.25.14: Signing Off

Juggernaut

Platinum
Reaction score
nopnopnopnopnopnopnopnopnopnopnopnop waiii </3 Jon ;-;

~RIP Lqzer~
Valiant soldier, amazing leader, the sexiest marching band player.
Hopefully we can see each other at the footbal game, eh?

Avaline

Platinum
Reaction score
Dearest captain ;-; I really hope you may come back one day, you are indeed one of the greatest mod I have had the pleasure to meet c:

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I am going to write this post in your font buddy, as a tribute-

I really don't recall how we met but I have liked you ever since, when you became Moderator, I was ecstatic, you deserved it so much.

Now you are leaving and there are only a few Beta players left, including myself. Hopefully when we are gone, we wont be forgotten.

Bye my friend.

*salutes*
#BetaTamForLife

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
All of my friends are leaving! That kind of makes me rethink whether or not I want to reapply when I get my new PC. Anyways, good luck, bud, it's been a long journey for both of us. :/

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
wow, macy got a mention but I didn't?

rude.

jk, i'm sorry you're leaving the staff position. Have fun doing stuff. :)

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
I remember the day we had to demote you, but that was not as memorable as the day you were rehired. I knew what you had gone through, but seeing you pull yourself past that showed me exactly how strong of a person you are.
Plus I liked calling you my O-3.

It has been an honor to have served with you, Captain.
Carry on.

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
If MCGamer had a medal of honor, you would get it. Whenever people leave, everyone is just like 'you were great to have around, you will be missed' but they usually just blow it off and end up almost forgetting about them.
Your impact on this community will last long after you are forgotten. You have done so much good to this community, that no amount of bad can undo it. The service you have given us, on both the forums, and on the servers, has been awesome. Our stories are similar. I grew up in the same way you did, and experienced the same social problems in elementary school. You worked through it, and came out a great person. I'm starting to get through those social issues too, and knowing that someone else has done it before, and knowing what they've done, gives me hope. You were and still are, a great role model for everyone. May your legacy live on.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
I remember the day we had to demote you, but that was not as memorable as the day you were rehired. I knew what you had gone through, but seeing you pull yourself past that showed me exactly how strong of a person you are.
Plus I liked calling you my O-3.

It has been an honor to have served with you, Captain.
Carry on.
Thanks Col, that means a ton coming from you. ^-^

Also, thanks to everyone who commented here for the nice words. I wouldn't have accomplished every thing I did without you all! :)

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
"short and sweet" but for real I'm going to miss you as a mod. I never really knew you but seeing you moderator the forums you became my mod role model. Good luck in life man and also whats your NFl team?

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
"short and sweet" but for real I'm going to miss you as a mod. I never really knew you but seeing you moderator the forums you became my mod role model. Good luck in life man and also whats your NFl team?
#Eagles4Lyfe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci