• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Carnage [US]

HomeGoods

Career
Reaction score
Please refrain from causing flame on threads. I have just deleted a LOT of posts for flame.

Keep it chill guys.

If you encounter flame, please refrain from responding to it. Simply hit the "report" button, and it will be taken care of by a staff member whenever one is available.

lqr

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: lqr
Wins: 560 + my alt
Donor: Nope :(
Past Clans: Crimson and Oz
Do You Meet The Requirements Above? Yes
Why Do You Want to Join Carnage?(Explain Briefly): Because Carnage just looks to be a good and well based team that i could contribute my hard work and pvp skills too. And also i would like to join because i wanna make some more friends and just get to know alittle bit more people in the Clans side of MCSG

Motteron

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: lqr
Wins: 560 + my alt
Donor: Nope :(
Past Clans: Crimson and Oz
Do You Meet The Requirements Above? Yes

Why Do You Want to Join Carnage?
(Explain Briefly): Because Carnage just looks to be a good and well based team that i could contribute my hard work and pvp skills too. And also i would like to join because i wanna make some more friends and just get to know alittle bit more people in the Clans side of MCSG
Be active on teamspeak.

Phatanv2

Survivor
Reaction score
Please refrain from causing flame on threads. I have just deleted a LOT of posts for flame.

Keep it chill guys.

If you encounter flame, please refrain from responding to it. Simply hit the "report" button, and it will be taken care of by a staff member whenever one is available.
Were all just joking around, I would like it if you could stay off this thread.

TenBacca

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:TenBacca
Wins:eek:ver 600 with all my accounts
Donor: I can buy donor if you want.
Past Clans: Tigers Complexity Immortality Redemption (I was with BossErwyn123 in Tigers)
Do You Meet The Requirements Above? im 15 with skype ts and im mature when I need to be. as I said before I will buy donor if its required.
Why Do You Want to Join Carnage? I want to get back into clans saying I was recently ipbanned from Badlion which is where I left mcsg originally for and you guys are #1 On leaderboards plus I know of some of the members!

Cringed

Experienced
Reaction score
ecraft ID: Alkene luhxs
Wins: leg 900/4500
Donor: y
Past Clans: divinity vanguard Crimson saints mor
Do You Meet The Requirements Above? y
Why Do You Want to Join Carnage?(Explain Briefly): fun clan

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics