• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Carnage [US]

xBoosterJustice

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: __Booster
Wins:70/413
Donor: Platinum
Past Clans: Nobility, Old Dexterity, Sonex, and older clans
Do You Meet The Requirements Above? 'Yes I Do
Why Do You Want to Join Carnage?(Explain Briefly): I want to join Carnage because, I know some people in here and I want to PVP with people that are better then I am, not just carrying randy clans.

Joltin

Spectator
Reaction score
- Please be active and get to know us before you apply-
Minecraft ID: Jolting
Wins: With all my accounts, before the update, around 2000
Donor: Diamond
Past Clans: Too many to name
Do You Meet The Requirements Above? Yes.
Why Do You Want to Join Carnage?(Explain Briefly): I know basically everyone in this clan and im looking for a good clan that can take me places, and acually do lots of clan battles.

Motteron

Diamond
Reaction score
- Please be active and get to know us before you apply-
Minecraft ID: Jolting
Wins: With all my accounts, before the update, around 2000
Past Clans: Too many to name
Do You Meet The Requirements Above? Yes.

Why Do You Want to Join Carnage?
(Explain Briefly): I know basically everyone in this clan and im looking for a good clan that can take me places, and acually do lots of clan battles.
Accepted as member.

Viascence

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: The_Attor_Dragon
Wins: 138
Past Clans: The Crew Clan,and Tenacity
Do You Meet The Requirements Above? Yes
Why Do You Want to Join Carnage?(Explain Briefly):Ive been wanting to join a new clan for a fairly long time. All i really want is to have fun with minecraft,meet new people. Thank You For Reading This Reply Or Thread

USPrime

Tribute
Reaction score
Good battle! Even though we loss 3-5. Still pretty close. But all in all, great battle, good luck from here on out! :)

Last edited:

Adam911

Survivor
Reaction score
Good battle! Honestly some of you are cool dudes and it's surprising that you are still pathetic enough do ddos over Minecraft. But whatever, ya gotta do what ya gotta do!

Motteron

Diamond
Reaction score
Good battle! Honestly some of you are cool dudes and it's surprising that you are still pathetic enough do ddos over Minecraft. But whatever, ya gotta do what ya gotta do!
No one ddosed anyone what are you on?

Phatanv2

Survivor
Reaction score
None of us ddosed sad how you have to blame us for one of you guys losing connection in one round

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci