• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Castle Dracula (48 player)

Are you interested in running around on this map killing virtual people?

• Total voters

zorrodc

Career
Reaction score

Edits in eye-popping pink.

First of all let me say
Thank You!
To all the wonderful people who helped get this accepted, and I hope everyone enjoys it!

>> (Newer rendition of the old cover photo) <<

Hey again all!
I've been remastering my Castle Dracula map from its old, buggy, un-done, 24 person map into a new, shiny 48 person map and then again into an even shinier 48 person map! I thought that these servers could use more 48-person maps, so I made this one just for y'all. I'll be sure to add maybe even a trailer soon, but for now here's some stats, pics, and a download link.
Be sure to vote right up there^^, and to leave a like and maybe a suggestion!
Enjoy!

Link to download (MediaFire):
http://www.mediafire.com/download/d6oib8g4xu4oagb/CastleDracula.rar

Stats:
Radius: 400
(lol that this radius is bigger than the diameter of some newer maps)
(lol "survival" games)
(lol)

Podiums: 48

Chests: Gosh, I have no clue. Enough for 48 people, for sure. Probably 250+
Edit: I went back, removed a bunch of the non hidden ones, and hid over 100 more in trees and in the ground throughout the forest. Good luck!

Other: It's modeled as best I could after the original book, by Brahm Stoker. It's got most to all of the major locations and characters in it, and some Easter eggs. Also, plenty, plenty of traps, and opportunities to get lost.

Credits:
Terraforming: zorrodc
Redstone: zorrodc
Buildings: zorrodc
Cake provided by: zorrodc
Moral support: Pretty much anyone else.

Pictures:

The actual castle:
http://imgur.com/M3SzQx3,wZr1caQ,zndOT9t#0

Cornucopia:
http://imgur.com/M3SzQx3,wZr1caQ,zndOT9t#2

Library:
http://imgur.com/ZY2DA7D

Some other, normal pictures:
Reinfield's House:

The arch leading to Harker Mansion:

The Cross in the forest:

One of the houses:

The outside of the Asylum:

One of the lakes, with waterfall, and broken bridge:

One of many redstone areas:

I really hope that you guys have enjoyed this, and I hope that you get to see it on the servers soon!

Last edited:

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
I just derped, its actually a radius of 400.
Ah, that might be close enough. Are there tall buildings? If there are, the small shortcoming of horizontal height would be made up in vertical height.

zorrodc

Career
Reaction score
Ah, that might be close enough. Are there tall buildings? If there are, the small shortcoming of horizontal height would be made up in vertical height.
You could download it ;)
But basically its like this.
The mountain with the castle is in whats like a bowl, with really steep hills on the outside. The mountain rises out of the floor of the bowl, creating a nice conteur. In the valley-space, there are tons of trees, rivers, and small-ish houses and traps. It should be fine.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
You could download it ;)
But basically its like this.
The mountain with the castle is in whats like a bowl, with really steep hills on the outside. The mountain rises out of the floor of the bowl, creating a nice conteur. In the valley-space, there are tons of trees, rivers, and small-ish houses and traps. It should be fine.
Sounds awesome :D Can't download it now but I can try tomorrow

zorrodc

Career
Reaction score
Pictures coming, yes. I was trying to mess around with shaders and the like, but I'll just skip those.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci