• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Castle Dracula (48 player)

Are you interested in running around on this map killing virtual people?

• Total voters

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would vote no, I think its good, but not good enough. I think it is kinda boring and I think worldpainted maps are boring.

zorrodc

Career
Reaction score
I would vote no, I think its good, but not good enough. I think it is kinda boring and I think worldpainted maps are boring.
I apreciate your feedback, but have you downloaded it and explored it yet?
Also, how can improve I it if I were to re-do it?

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I apreciate your feedback, but have you downloaded it and explored it yet?
Also, how can improve I it if I were to re-do it?
Can't really download it. I'm in greece wihout a computer on holidays. I think you should take screenshots on day and with optifine and hihest graphical settings. Not that I want to advertise, but click my signature. Thwts what I think a map thread should look like. Mabe even use shaders. Try embedding them, visual look of threads matters for many people. All I can see on the current pics are some random forests and structures. Really try showing more and with render istsnce on extreme. As long as I cant downlosd it thats all i can say.

zorrodc

Career
Reaction score
Can't really download it. I'm in greece wihout a computer on holidays. I think you should take screenshots on day and with optifine and hihest graphical settings. Not that I want to advertise, but click my signature. Thwts what I think a map thread should look like. Mabe even use shaders. Try embedding them, visual look of threads matters for many people. All I can see on the current pics are some random forests and structures. Really try showing more and with render istsnce on extreme. As long as I cant downlosd it thats all i can say.
Ah yes, Rugged Lands. It looks good enough, but a bit rough around corn IMO :3
Sure, some of the pictures continue to fail to upload though, and I can't install shaders on this computer...
But I will try!

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ah yes, Rugged Lands. It looks good enough, but a bit rough around corn IMO :3
Sure, some of the pictures continue to fail to upload though, and I can't install shaders on this computer...
But I will try!
Just click the picture thig when editing and you can put an imgur link. Then its embedded, or you do it dirctly with
Code:
[IMG]and[/IMG]
like me.

Mr_Tibbels

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I really like the design, make sure to ask a lot of chest because it seems to be a big map.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci