• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Catching Fire - What we have seen so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
This is gonna be very interesting. I have been seeing stuff like this from other servers and it seems like its gonna be intense :p. Hopefully it all works tho..

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is by far the best Catching Fire map. It seems a bit gitchy, from what i've seen from the screenies. Anyway, looking forward to it!

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
And finally, Why do we get trapped? That's a dumb idea imo.
Well it would have better accuracy to the books. In the books the map was incredibly massive, so escaping a section of the map before the event ended would be near impossible. This makes it more interesting imo.
Corn kinda looks like the catching fire map there but nice map can't wait
*facedesk*

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
This is by far the best Catching Fire map. It seems a bit gitchy, from what i've seen from the screenies. Anyway, looking forward to it!
It looks a bit glitchy because most of the leaked screenshots are alpha screenshots ;)

Sir Royal

Experienced
Reaction score
Well it would have better accuracy to the books. In the books the map was incredibly massive, so escaping a section of the map before the event ended would be near impossible. This makes it more interesting imo.

*facedesk*
Do you even know what you're talking about? The book describes the arena as incredibly small, I don't see how it makes it more "interesting," but just more plain annoying. Escaping would be easy, Katniss escaped the fog. You really shouldn't get stuck.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Do you even know what you're talking about? The book describes the arena as incredibly small, I don't see how it makes it more "interesting," but just more plain annoying. Escaping would be easy, Katniss escaped the fog. You really shouldn't get stuck.
Haven't seen the movie, and it's been a while since I read the book. My bad. The reason I say this is because the HiveMC Catching Fire map is pretty lame, with non-dangerous, easy to escape events. They're more a slight annoyance than a game-changer.

_Vacant_

Survivor
Reaction score
Looks like such a good map! Way better then the Hive's version!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci