• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Catching Fire - What we have seen so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Axely

Survivor
Reaction score
'Scuse me if I missed something here, but how long will these games be? The same amount of time as the regular matches or longer?

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Wow... This makes the Catching Fire map from that certain other server that shall not be named look pretty sad, really.

Can't wait for the release. Definitely worth the wait. :)
They have a lot of awesome devs on hive, but I think they rushed the development to get it out in time for the movie.

'Scuse me if I missed something here, but how long will these games be? The same amount of time as the regular matches or longer?
Probably longer, considering they're going for a movie accurate version, and it will be 120 players.

DWLY101

Spectator
Reaction score
Oh man I played my first game and I must say that it was great! Spawn was a bit glitchy though since we all spawned on the crafting table xD but otherwise an awesome game. Thanks so much for developing and building it!

Graymamba

Survivor
Reaction score
I do not want to ruin my perfect ratio, but I wanna play. AGH CONTROVERSIAL CHOICESANDSTUFF

Jayx10

Experienced
Reaction score
I have played on the map on the qq test servers and it is amazing! It's just really laggy when the traps are released/activated. When the traps are activated I drop from 300 to 0 FPS. Also I think that the glass that spawns and then silverfish comes out of it is bad too because one randomly spawned infront of me and someone just hit me up against that glass wall and I died. Other than that, it is a really good map.

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
I have played on the map on the qq test servers and it is amazing! It's just really laggy when the traps are released/activated. When the traps are activated I drop from 300 to 0 FPS. Also I think that the glass that spawns and then silverfish comes out of it is bad too because one randomly spawned infront of me and someone just hit me up against that glass wall and I died. Other than that, it is a really good map.
Due to the nature of the game type, some client lag can not be avoided. Which disasters lag the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci