• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Catching Fire - What we have seen so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayx10

Experienced
Reaction score
Due to the nature of the game type, some client lag can not be avoided. Which disasters lag the most?
The lava and tnt one lagged the most. I didn't even see tnt go off I just heard a loud sound like tnt and my FPS dropped from 400 to literally 0, it took awhile for my minecraft to become responsive again.

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
The lava and tnt one lagged the most. I didn't even see tnt go off I just heard a loud sound like tnt and my FPS dropped from 400 to literally 0, it took awhile for my minecraft to become responsive again.
Do you know about when this happened and on which server? We used to have a volcano, but removed it due to massive client lag.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Do you know about when this happened and on which server? We used to have a volcano, but removed it due to massive client lag.
When ever i get into the game. Pre-game my frame rate shoots down and i need to turn of minecraft. It happens 90% of my games. This on on Eu.

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
When ever i get into the game. Pre-game my frame rate shoots down and i need to turn of minecraft. It happens 90% of my games. This on on Eu.
I've heard about some possible lag due to the trees on the map, but it doesn't sound like that's disaster related. Try changing your graphics settings to Fast (instead of Fancy). Fancy graphics require a lot of lighting checks for the leaves on trees, which can slow your game down a lot for a map with that many trees.

Jayx10

Experienced
Reaction score
I can't remember sorry. I think it was qq14 but I really can't remember :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci