• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cave Map

Like the idea?

• Yes

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris giles

Tribute
Reaction score
I think an underground cave map would be pretty epic, completely closed off from the outside surface but a vast underground network of tunnels and huge caves, with lava and water streams running through it. Could add some cool dungeons and mine shafts too! I think this would be an awesome and scary map to play on :)

skaterhan1

Tribute
Reaction score
I like but it seems like a map that would take a hell of a long time to create.

Kris giles

Tribute
Reaction score
Not really, there's some seeds with some already amazing caves, and with a little help from MCedit its not too bad, in fact ive actually started one!
Hopefully pics to come soon.

skaterhan1

Tribute
Reaction score
Not really, there's some seeds with some already amazing caves, and with a little help from MCedit its not too bad, in fact ive actually started one!
Hopefully pics to come soon.
Good luck! can't wait to see them!

sgtpeppers508

Spectator
Reaction score
You could maybe even do one huge chamber with some epic loot right in the center surrounded by lava with just a few blocks to jump on. If two or more people met in there, absolute chaos.

Kris giles

Tribute
Reaction score
OK, Ive finished the cornucopia! :) Although this chamber isn't finished as its a bit square right now :D Tomorrow i will add some awesome traps as im pretty decent with redstone, however its time for sleep now but heres the pic of the cornucopia

Kris giles

Tribute
Reaction score
I've been finding it very difficult to try and make the huge caverns look natural so i think im going to put this project on hold for now untill i can find some cool mods to help me with it, However i am also working on a totally different style map which is looking way cooler! So keep an eye out for that.

Thejoker1177

Tribute
Reaction score
Love the idea. If you can just make an amazing cave system, it would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci