• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cave Map

Like the idea?

• Yes

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What about pigs and cows? They dont spawn underground so how would we get food besides the chests?

warlordluke

Spectator
Reaction score
What about pigs and cows? They dont spawn underground so how would we get food besides the chests?
Maybe using Dispencers with Cow, Pig and Chicken eggs in them either that have one area that goes up to the surface or a few area that do.

Alecoz2

Tribute
Reaction score
Maybe using Dispencers with Cow, Pig and Chicken eggs in them either that have one area that goes up to the surface or a few area that do.
actually, if there are a few places that go up to the top and those are the only area's that animals spawn, you would have some pretty nice fight scenes over food. :D

warlordluke

Spectator
Reaction score
actually, if there are a few places that go up to the top and those are the only area's that animals spawn, you would have some pretty nice fight scenes over food. :D
I didn't think of that, thats just awesome.

Chimera

Spectator
Reaction score
There was this cave script way back in Minecraft beta that I found once...and never found again. Using that could generate you your cave system and then you'd just need to make some minor modifications (inserting chests and traps and such) to have a working map. But I've not been able to find it recently.

Kris giles

Tribute
Reaction score
There was this cave script way back in Minecraft beta that I found once...and never found again. Using that could generate you your cave system and then you'd just need to make some minor modifications (inserting chests and traps and such) to have a working map. But I've not been able to find it recently.
I've been using MCEdit to make the larger rooms that I need and I could do amazing things with redstone but I need something like Voxel sniper to make the huge square caverns look more...cavernish! Just a shame Voxel sniper is a Bukkit plugin for multiplayer servers and not a single player mod :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci