• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Ceroria's Meet the Staff V3 :)

bippity boppity ...

• boop

• blip

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IcaTysk

Spectator
Reaction score
About Me!

First name: James, but my parents have always called me by my middle name, Schuyler. The James comes from my grandfather, and is a traditional name in the family, and Schuyler is a name my mom liked so my parents agreed to have my first name be James but call me Schuyler. Confusion op ;-;
IGN(s): Ceroria, Marvels, and other secret ones :^)
Nickname(s): Sky, Ceror, Ceroribad, Ceroribae, Cerorimod, Cerorinub, Shoe-ler, Shoe, Nerd, too many more
Region: I split my time between US and EU, with the occasional trip over to CA (where I get very good ping hehe)
-----

One Cool Fact: I'm left handed, nobody can pronounce my first name, I made 2nd chair trumpet in my school's highest jazz band as a freshman, and I can't count (hence why I named like four facts)
One Embarrassing Fact: I have a lot of strange habits. I "suck on" (kinda) my fingers, around the knuckle area. I also still pick my nose sometimes ( :c ). I can't keep my hands still, so I'm always tapping or doing something, which is strange because I have no traces of ADHD or anything similar, and can be calm most of the time.
One Fact that makes you proud: The jazz band thing I mentioned in "One cool fact" ^.^
One Fact no one would ever guess about you: That my first name is James \(.-.)/
Most Common question you get asked: How do you pronounce your name? (IGN or IRL name lol)
Favorite Animal: Polar bears are so cute ;-;

Favorite Plant: Redwood trees c;
Favorite Color: Deep purple, navy blue, and maroon red are tied for me
Favorite Food: http://momspaghetti.ytmnd.com/
Biggest Pet Peeve: Immature people in general
Astrological Sign: Sagittarius
Personal Catchphrase: same
Heard about MCG by: Your friend and mine, Google.
Ever Bring someone to MCG: Most of my IRL friends told each other about MCSG at the same time. I think I'm the only one who still plays regularly xD
First friend in the community: First online friends were Bunns, MathewTheLatios, plimpy41
MCG role-model: My first role models were the people in the high esteemed clans at the time, including but not limited to Forgotten, Rebels, Primeval/Empire, and many of the active forumers back then.
Things that you’ve done/are proud of: Ayy, I got mod amirite? Plus, my 9 month anniversary is on four days ^.^
Who would win in a fight, you or Chad?: me :^)
Call me maybe? I can't remember the last time I called someone for the purpose of just talking to them, but I'll text ya ;*
Do you team in game: With friends, yes
Have you been backstabbed: Countless times, oi.
Ever Broken a bone: I broke my arm when I was 5
Would you rather be a fish or a bird?: A fish with wings. Who doesn't want to fly?
Personal Skills: I have a pretty strong musical connection, can type fast, and I guess you could say I'm a good PvP'er
Computer specs: Too much effort ;-; (windows 7, i7 3770, gtx 660 3gb, 10gb of ram, etc.)
Computer operating system: Windows 7
Program I use to record: Shadowplay baby!
Favorite movie: Interstellar
Favorite music genre/band/song/artist/composer: Andy Mineo, KB, Canon, and Lecrae are my favorite rappers (shoutout to you if you know any of them) and I enjoy most of Koala Kontrol's releases (great EDM promotion channel, check 'im out)
Favorite game (other than Minecraft): CS:GO :p
Favorite character from fiction: I'd have to go with Harry Potter. The series is definitely my all time favorite.
What does the fox say? Foxes can't talk, silly goose!!!1!!!
Terrified of: Spiders
Personal website: Sub to me on YouTube :D https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsnmmbhNcFwlaZy4uKHWi-A
Favorite website (Other than these forums): YouTube, easily.
Dream job: Not quite sure yet. I'd love to pursue writing, but just the same I'm interested in statistics and computer hardware engineering :c
What job you currently are doing, or plan to do: If it counts I'm a Junior Counsellor at a summer camp c:
Favorite thing about the community: All these wonderful and respectful people who show good sportsmanship to each other at every turn (sarcasm op)

Information

When I am online: Depends on when band rehersals and jazz festivals are, and how much homework I have.
Previous moderating experience: Well, I'm a moderator over on Roxbot, but I wouldn't necessarily call that "previous"
Been a member of staff since: July 19, 2014 :)
Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc): The forums (lol)
Personal goal(s) as a staff member: My main goal is to make a difference. I don't just want to be someone that gets mods, tryhards for moderator actions, and then resigns to get platinum (that would be useless anyway since I already have platinum lol). I would like to make genuine change and fix the since broken relationship between some community members and the staff. On top of that, I have a few suggestions that (depending on response from the administration) may or may not be coming to an MCGamer near you :^)

seeya 'round fam
I want to change my name but i cant plz change it to trueepvp icatysk was my last name
TrueePvP

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I want to change my name but i cant plz change it to trueepvp icatysk was my last name
TrueePvP
So you ask on a 6 month old thread..?

Sigh ;-;

Thread locked due to a necropost. As to your question, you may request a name change on Razzledgirl or AlpakaWhacker's profile.

Reactions:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci