• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ch-Ch-Changes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nossr50

Survivor
Reaction score
With this update brings many changes, some of them are in order to fix a few issues with the custom build of Bukkit we are using.

NEW STUFF
  • /records - See your high scores!
  • /top - See the top players!
  • Bug fixes! (Too many to count...)
CHANGES
  • Spectators are now in Survival mode but can still fly (if you can't fly please reinstall Minecraft/Un-Mod your client)
  • Chest inventory has been re-balanced, now you must craft diamond items from diamond ores!
A REMINDER TO OUR DONATORS!
We are trying to stay on top of giving donors donator access, however this is not an automated process as we have to manually add you to our database. It may take up to 24 hours to be added.

NerdsWBNerds

Tribute
Reaction score
I believe they had to find a workaround for some glitch coming from another plugin or something like that.

Jackson

Tribute
Reaction score
Since this update I haven't been able to get on because the servers have been SO crowded. So what does the /records command actually account for?

IIzTrollin

Tribute
Reaction score
do we have to tell you our IGN name? or you go off our forum names? (not that mine matters they are the same)

The_Spetznaz

Spectator
Reaction score
Woah, the survival games just got 10% more interesting now that you can craft diamond armor and weapons out of ore. I just love it when you are able to do much more.

TroubleMaker

Spectator
Reaction score
Please add me to donor soon! how long do you think it will be? i donated 3-4 hours ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci