• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ch-Ch-Changes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler49er5

Experienced
Reaction score
Remember guys they said it could take up to 24 Hours they are working on many things right now

Tyler49er5

Experienced
Reaction score
On here it is automatic but on the game he has to enter your names by hand

kmaster224

Experienced
Reaction score
I reinstalled Minecraft by deleting .minecraft and still can't fly.... It lets me but as soon as I start to go somewhere it transports me back to where I started to fly like in the beginning of the game :/

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Having to re-install my game? It shouldn't seem like you had to put us in Survival. But I suppose it's for the best.

nossr50

Survivor
Reaction score
Having to re-install my game? It shouldn't seem like you had to put us in Survival. But I suppose it's for the best.
Well the easiest way to unmod clients is to reinstall, and you should only need to do that if you are running client mods. The only thing that should be preventing you from flying is NoCheatPlus which will pickup on modded clients. I can fly around fine on my unmodded client.

If you guys are still having problems with flying please post what server it was on and if you are using mods or not.

IIzTrollin

Tribute
Reaction score
Go to your profile page and add your IGN to the section that asks for it
were is that at i cant find it

i am iron on here but i cant find were to add my IGN name i feel like a narb

update i figured it out

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well the easiest way to unmod clients is to reinstall, and you should only need to do that if you are running client mods. The only thing that should be preventing you from flying is NoCheatPlus which will pickup on modded clients. I can fly around fine on my unmodded client.

If you guys are still having problems with flying please post what server it was on and if you are using mods or not.
I'm on a Mac. I haven't downloaded any "Modded Clients". So I don't exactly know what you're talking about there. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci