• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chad, SG6 could be a problem.

Should SG6 be on these servers

• Yes

Votes: 79 64.8%
  • No (give a reason)

Votes: 43 35.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thepalgamer

Survivor
Reaction score
So there I was checking out vareide's Facebook when I saw news about the Survival Games 6. I, like a lot of people, gleefully bounced around with excitement until I read that it would be Hive exclusive. This could be a problem. And by that I mean a REALLY big problem.

Now don't dislike the hive. The servers are ideal for TIMV and herobrine. But because of the lack of servers and that they fill up in a nano-second, it is not my choice for MCSG. Leaving them Hive exclusive could spell trouble for these servers and people annoyed about missing out on a hive mcsg game for the 10th time in a row.

What I want is for chad to remind vareide that we still exist. SG6 should be on these servers and vareide should be reminded that there is still a very strong community over here. The hive and mcsg can co-exist despite many people's opinions, but it is things like this thread that must be done to ensure it stays that way.
-pal

EDIT: I just want to say that I only feel like this post will have any merit if chad himself replies to this thread.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Vareide doesn't want the map here. It's not going to be here. It's that simple, really.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
For some reason, it's not that I'm mad that it doesn't seem to be coming, it's that no one seems to care about it.
Honestly, the Team Vareide maps weren't the best. They have awesome builders and have so much potential to make amazing maps, but they just... don't. They're not the best at understanding how to mix great buildings, terraforming and making the maps fun to play on.

thepalgamer

Survivor
Reaction score
Honestly, the Team Vareide maps weren't the best. They have awesome builders and have so much potential to make amazing maps, but they just... don't. They're not the best at understanding how to mix great buildings, terraforming and making the maps fun to play on.
I'm not going to deny that Terewan are my favourite map builders, but its more about losing the creator of the survival games than the map.

BomBashious

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Teweran actually won't be making maps here either. Both Vareide and Teweran will be submitting all their maps exclusively to the Hive. Simple as that, they've already added Revamped versions of Teweran 1 and 2.

Invictus

Tribute
Reaction score
Teweran actually won't be making maps here either. Both Vareide and Teweran will be submitting all their maps exclusively to the Hive. Simple as that, they've already added Revamped versions of Teweran 1 and 2.
Wait they've completely left? Where did it say that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci