• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chandelle's Resignation Letter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chandelle

Career
Reaction score
After a year and a half of being staff here (a year of that being a Sr. Staff member), it’s time for me to step down from my position. This decision was a long and difficult one to make but I feel like this is the time for me to finally go. The past two years of being on this network have been great, especially after I joined the staff team. I have met so many amazing people here and made so many great friends. Working with the staff team has taught me so much and I’d like to think that it’s changed me a lot for the better. As I said, this was a difficult decision for me to make but I know that at this time, it’s the right one. I just want to give a huge thank you to everyone that I’ve worked with here; including staff members who are no longer here. Working with all of you has been great and this is an experience I will never forget. There are some people who have significantly helped me through my time here, but I don’t want to name anyone specifically so that I don’t forget anyone but to those people, you know who you are and I thank you so much.

Again, just a general thank you to everyone who made my time here great. Just know that my resignation does not mean I’m leaving the community. I’ll still be around every once in a while, so if you see me feel free to say hi!

In cheesy reference to my first IGN here: Before I go, I just want to tell you, you were fantastic. Absolutely fantastic.

Thanks for everything.

-Chandelle // FantasticTardis

Jockstah

Diamond
Reaction score
Oh my goodness, why.

You will be so sorely mist by allll of the staff team, i know that as a fact. ;-;
Well, i don't really know what to say, I'm shocked.
Good luck, i guess <3

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
OMG Chandelle, I honestly cannot believe this is happening. Today when I said "Remember Me, Forever" I was like joking around. Then you said it to me, and I kind of got bad vibes, but now this. I literally cannot believe you leaving. YOU'RE LEGIT MY FAVORITE EX-SR. STAFF MEMBER. My dancing queen, and like my Aunt Da, legit about to like /kill IRL. Please do not leave me behind I legit love you girl, like breadquanda brought us together. I hope you remain getting on TeamSpeak and speaking to me gurk luvya Breadquanda <33333333

awww Chandelle ;-;

Thank you so much for being around & just making me smile & stuff when I'm angry & what now, like you're legit the nicest person and I thank you for everything you've done in the staff team, and for the community in general.

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
You were a constant inspiration in my short time as mod so far. I hope that whatever you do in the future will give you even better memories. Thank you for the time you gave us :)

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Chandelle,

You mean so much to me. I would just like to thank you for all of the amazing times we had together, whether it was playing SG, or just talking. Every chance I got to talk to you there was never a shortage of laughter. I will never forget the countless number of times that we would randomly break into song. I hope to still see you around the teamspeak so we can play SG. You have inspired me as a staff member here at MCGamer. I have and will still look up to you. Thank you for being an amazing senior moderator and an amazing friend. Good luck with your future endeavors, and thank you for all of the amazing memories. :(

- "Los otros son 2 team"

- "Tickle my troat"

Sebastian

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'll miss seeing you on the Staff Team, good luck with your future endeavors Chandelle. Hopefully we can still communicate :)

N

Nikola

OMFG Noooo ;-; <3

Last edited by a moderator:

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
This makes me sad. Best of luck with your future endeavors. You will be missed.

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Chandelle, you have been a great Moderator and Sr Moderator. It is sad to see you go, and I wish you luck. Goodbye, old friend.

Mike

Experienced
Reaction score
You will be missed, you been a great Sr Moderator. Sad to see you go <3

Reactions: Kat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members