• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chandelle's Resignation Letter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Team Representative ♫ Recruitment
Reaction score
I love you Chandelle. Even though i've only been Moderator for a month, I will still miss you a lot. I really hope to see you around of the MCGamer network again and hope we talk again some day <3

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You will most definitely be missed, you were always so friendly and approachable and nice to be around. For the most part, bye Chandelle :c

Sp00kyD0lphin

Experienced
Reaction score
Sad to see you leave... Hopefully you'll come back to the MCG Staff some day :)

Mastersito

Experienced
Reaction score
You will be missed Chandelle :D Thanks for all your good jobs on the server!

K

KiDD

Wow, it's really sad to see you leave, although I know you've been staff for quite a long time. I feel very odd, when any Sr.Staff member leaves, it sort of feels empty. Anyways, you'll be missed and good luck with your future! :)

RanterMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Wow. I just can't believe in that... 2 Sr.Mods have already resigned in the same day.
Thank You Chandelle for the exiting job and work that you made while being a Staff Member. And I believe, that you will be there, helping people, even you're a VIP now.
Not going to make this message too large, just wanna say, good luck in the future and maybe 1 day you will be back to the Staff team!
But yea.. Thank you again, and just Best Wishes from my part!

Athenaa

District 13
Reaction score
Aw this is so sad :( Thanks for everything! You will definitely be missed.

NagolGames

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ / ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɴᴜʀꜱᴇ
Reaction score
For the time that I have known you, you have been a great friend and I hope that can continue. You were an amazing Sr. Moderator and you will be missed by the staff team as a whole tremendously. Thank you for all that you have done, we all greatly appreciate all that you have done for us as moderators and the MCGamer Server :) I will always be there for you :)

NagolGames

BigFella

Platinum
Reaction score
You have made a massive contribution to the community and the staff team. Best of luck with the future :)

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you for serving, you were a great part of the staff team, and your presence will be missed.

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci