• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Changing the Sponsor items!?

Starkiller6596

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey all,

Don't you agree that they should change the sponsor items around a bit?
I would rather send someone something useful besides experience points or cake.
It would be more fun if you could send them a sword or a bucket of lava or just something
more useful that a porkchop. The iron ingot is cool because then they can make iron swords and such. It actually helps gameplay a little bit and make it more fun.
But it would be way more fun if you could sponsor a person and give them a potion of swiftness or invisibility say.... way more interesting....!

If you agree with me, post your ideas for items for sponsoring and whatever else you think should be improved or changed.
If someone wants to post a poll based on some of the suggestions, feel free to. I might do one depending on the answers here.

ThePastamancer

Spectator
Reaction score
I think they should make "spawn bat" eggs a sponsor item. One sponsor is like 10 eggs. You could distract your opponent or just look badass with bats coming off you. Or spawn sheep eggs. And put them in hilarious places. Use them to end water chases at breeze island. Put a sheep in between you and the person chasing you, man that sure would be discouraging for the enemy. Hell, spawn 10 sheep during deathmatch. Imagine 10 sheep at spawn during refill at SG5 swimming around in there. It certainly would make my day and annoy everyone else.

Or in all seriousness, 1 "spawn creeper" egg could be an awesome sponsor item. Man the destruction. Another sponsor item could be a book of the feather fall enchantment. worth like 400 points. That could be fun to use in a game. Or items that can show your distaste towards a player. If you hate a player, sponsor him a stack of spider eyes to let him know you think he should kill himself.

MegaDani900

Career
Reaction score
Anti-triple teams that include the best PvPer ever, Elgoldo, and no MegaDanis, not even 1, let alone 900!
u jelly that you dont have really good players as friends XD?
do you have bad friends or.... do you even have friends xD?
Well i can say that all members from #TheLegends are good friends of mine :p but i cant change it that u dont have friends ;(
Ps: i have more friends exept of legends ;P
And maybe ur right that im not the best but who cares?! At least im better than you xD so have a nice day lil boyyy

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
u jelly that you dont have really good players as friends XD?
do you have bad friends or.... do you even have friends xD?
Well i can say that all members from #TheLegends are good friends of mine :p but i cant change it that u dont have friends ;(
Ps: i have more friends exept of legends ;P
And maybe ur right that im not the best but who cares?! At least im better than you xD so have a nice day lil boyyy
Firstly, I have many friends, most of them were taught to play Minecarft by me.
You are not better than me, I got 2 extra hits and sent you running.

MegaDani900

Career
Reaction score
So what if my friends are bad at MCSG? Despite common belief, the world is not only MCSG, I wish it were, and I was beating you by 2 hits, till your friends came..
think what you want to think little inconceivable81 :p
i dont want to discuss with a 11 year old guy... thats too childish this conversation^^

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
think what you want to think little inconceivable81 :p
i dont want to discuss with a 11 year old guy... thats too childish this conversation^^
I'm not sure which part you don't believe, you didn't guess my age, I'm older, and I thought you were more sensible.

Starkiller6596

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm not sure which part you don't believe, you didn't guess my age, I'm older, and I thought you were more sensible.
Guys, seriously?? This isn't about a childish debate here. Go duke it out somewhere else. This is for actual sponsor items discussion

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci