• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Changing the Sponsor items!?

Starkiller6596

Spectator
Reaction score
The sponsor items now are what we voted on, so these are the items people wanted most, so they won't change them.
Maybe not change them entirely. Just add new ones. It might spark some interest into actually sponsoring people. The other problem is the points.....

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
Really? We literally just had a vote server wide to decide what the sponsor items would be. Don't make a thread like this. You had your chance to share your opinion, and obviously the majority didn't agree. Making a thread about it won't change that.

Starkiller6596

Spectator
Reaction score
Really? We literally just had a vote server wide to decide what the sponsor items would be. Don't make a thread like this. You had your chance to share your opinion, and obviously the majority didn't agree. Making a thread about it won't change that.
Well, sorry, i just wanted to hear other people's ideas and opinions. I wasn't even playing last month, I just joined. And after a few complaints from friends decided to hear other people's opinions. Its just for future reference. Don't get a heart attack over it. Chill

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
Well, sorry, i just wanted to hear other people's ideas and opinions. I wasn't even playing last month, I just joined. And after a few complaints from friends decided to hear other people's opinions. Its just for future reference. Don't get a heart attack over it. Chill
Sorry, I just hate complainers. :/

TheInforcerHD

Platinum
Reaction score
I have to also say no as sponsor items aren't supposed to give players a big advantage. There supposed to just give them items they desperately need instead of a game changing item. Items like potions, I find are unfair as I was given a regen potion once while I had full leather and a stone sword and I was able to kill another player with full iron. This will make players who die to it very frustrated. The sponsor items are fine the way they are. But that's just my opinion :D

Starkiller6596

Spectator
Reaction score
I have to also say no as sponsor items aren't supposed to give players a big advantage. There supposed to just give them items they desperately need instead of a game changing item. Items like potions, I find are unfair as I was given a regen potion once while I had full leather and a stone sword and I was able to kill another player with full iron. This will make players who die to it very frustrated. The sponsor items are fine the way they are. But that's just my opinion :D
Thank you for stating your opinion, but i was thinking that if they did have potions again, just make them cost a ton so that it would be very hard to obtain a potion for yourself. More fun and interesting

Gamer1754

Tribute
Reaction score
Nothing op and nothing thats not worth sponsoring someone with, first of all i don't think creeper eggs should be added mainly because it would be a bit too much like having tnt, it wouldnt be overpowered but come on, the only person your gonna kill with a creeper egg is a trapped person or a person thats afk your most likley no going to be able to kill the guy thats chasing you with a creeper, i mean come on people are smart enough to know jow to kill creepers or run away from them. And i don't know about the swords, maybe a wood axe or something, a wood axe would be good enough to get you started killing people (hopefully). I think most of the items in the sponsor menu are very reasonable, in fact i think the sponsor menu is good with the items it has now, the enderpearl of course would help you get away from someone or catch someone. Iron ingot help you make a iron sword. Then of course the bow and arrows for a weapon. XP, stew, cake and flint n steel. Even the porkchop could help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci