• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

CharlieTheMelon - Resignation Letter

Reaction score
Hey guys, I thought I may as well leave a post/resignation letter instead of just resigning and you guys wondering where on earth I've gone to and what not, so here it is.
I've decided to resign after being a moderator at MCGamer after nearly 6 months (I think..), which doesn't sound like long compared to some others, and this time has flown by since I returned to MCSG last summer. It has been great moderating the servers and I've met so many wonderful people, and I'm sure I'll write up my story at some point when I have time.
For any of you who are wondering why I've resigned, there are multiple reasons, and some of which I don't think are appropriate to share here, as they include personal things as well as my problems such and so forth with MCG and after trying to be helpful and put an input in, I have decided to stop and call it a day because it's becoming too much of an effort. Alongside this, time is an issue, I've got real life commitments, I want to play other games, and I have my A2 year at college coming up before I go to university. Finally I don't enjoy moderating anymore, I feel as if when I'm on TeamSpeak I'm the one of the only moderators who will go and watch a hacker, help people out and it sometimes gets to the point where I have to tell people I'm busy, because I'm already helping someone.. Anyway..
It's sad to have seen so many others of my friends and comrades resign over the past few months, so here it is my turn. I thank you all for appreciating and thanking me when I have helped you and I have tried my hardest to be the best mod possible, it has been a pleasure. I'll still be around building and hopefully one day one of the build team that I'm in's maps will be accepted, because the community seems to love them. I'll also be around in a few months to put effort back into Majestic (EU Clan I'm in) as I would love to see us do well again.
Feel free to come chat to me on skype or TeamSpeak and ask me any questions or anything...,

Again, thanks,

Charlie

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Charlie Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :( You were a great mod :( Well I suppose it is for the best if you think it is :'(

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
*flinches* there goes another...

Reaction score
Charlie Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :( You were a great mod :( Well I suppose it is for the best if you think it is :'(
Thanks Sean, you're an awesome mod too and you always try your hardest to make sure dirty hackers get banned and I appreciate that! You'll be one of the first people I come too when I need mod assistance! <3

Reaction score
Charlie :( gutted for you man, But if it's the best for you man, then we have to respect your decision. I expect to see you still on teamspeak, we need another jamming session man <3 good Luck for A2 and hopefully we stay in contact man :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci