• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

CharlieTheMelon - Resignation Letter

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
You're really leaving, too? Darn. :c You were one of the forum mods, and now there's a lot less. Best of luck in University, and... *shudders* real life... :'c

5Life

crafter extraordinaire
Reaction score
:,c i still remember those times when we would destroy every1 and win almost our games, before i went inactive, you got mod and apocalypse disbanded. Hope you do well in exams :c

J

Joel/MadDawg

I never really saw how good a mod you were (didn't play EU), but I'm sure you were great. At least you're still building, though :)

Frazzel

Experienced
Reaction score
why is everyone saying things like "there goes another" or' "another one bites the dust" i would find that disrespectful, personally ithink if your gonna comment on an exeptional mods resignation letter comment something nice or thank him for his services to mcsg:D
Anyways sorry to hear you resigned, i thought you were a great mod tbh, but gl with ya irl stuff m8 :D gg.

_____
Frazzel:p

Chiller4

District 13
Reaction score
Stahp. Pls. Gooby is begin Dolan pls com back ;-;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member