• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chrome | US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
Really don't know how you guys are still alive but you guys never clan battle D:
lol... You realize Chrome has disbanded right? AND we were one of the best clans on MCSG, around #10.

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
Bunny Lover please we were at least top 5
No, maybe at one point, but before we disbanded we never scrimmed or did anything to prove ourselves. also, GET ON SKYPEEEE

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
No, maybe at one point, but before we disbanded we never scrimmed or did anything to prove ourselves. also, GET ON SKYPEEEE
I'll be on tommorow, and then I'll be on SPRING BREAK!!!

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Sigh. For no reason decided to read through all 54 pages of chrome. I saw friendships form, break. People leave and join. You may not care about this post, but Chrome seemed like a great clan at its peak and certainly one which the members would be proud about supporting.

Then I saw it was disbanded and while I was sad, unfortunately it's an eventuality with clans these days. You didn't seem to be a clan focused on skill, more on fun. I liked that and wish you all a great future.

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
Sigh. For no reason decided to read through all 54 pages of chrome. I saw friendships form, break. People leave and join. You may not care about this post, but Chrome seemed like a great clan at its peak and certainly one which the members would be proud about supporting.

Then I saw it was disbanded and while I was sad, unfortunately it's an eventuality with clans these days. You didn't seem to be a clan focused on skill, more on fun. I liked that and wish you all a great future.
Chrome was a great clan. We were all friends, it was great.

I started Chrome originally as sort of a test on how a clan not bent on being as MLG as possible would go. At times we deviated from that to appease some members, and keep ourselves afloat. I personally think this deviation was both beneficial, but in many ways very detrimental to our downfall.

It's very unfortunate, because I assumed many of us would keep in touch after the disbanding of Chrome. However, many people (Mostly those keen on a competitive clan "lifestyle") haven't even returned my messages. It's honestly very disappointing, however the "drama"-sphere of both internal and external pressures to conform to most clans led to a lot of stress to me. At the peak of Chrome's drama (Around the times many Chrome members left for both Code Zero and Vanguard), I was very near having to take medication to keep my stress minimal, so I had to cut the rope on Chrome.

--

I hope one day Chrome can return and blossom as it was supposed to, a clan of friends having a good time, not too worried with competition. Currently however, the market for those clans is very dry (It seams to be that Summer through late Fall is when those clans succeed and have the highest membership). Also, with the state of clan drama, and flame, I don't want to get near it. I honestly wish the immaturity and overall elitism that plagues clans nowadays would die, because it holds many people back from enjoying themselves, gives many stress, and stops them from joining newer clans. It is apparent all you need to succeed as a clan nowadays is a fresh name, 2-3 decent players, and a schedule that revolves around scrimmaging as often as mathematically possible.

Clans are honestly a shame nowadays. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci