• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events Clan League

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamVion

Survivor
Reaction score
I wish to be a regular player: Hngr

Last edited:

N

Survivor
Reaction score
Team Captain Application:

Minecraft IGN: Ninok
Past Clans: Rasclarts, Bobby Jones & The Boys, Emperors
Activity on scale from 1-10 - 8
Maturity on scale from 1-10 - 9
Past Experiences In Events: Yes, I've played in several Nation Tournaments as captain and player + eucws and eucl
Why do you deserve to be a Team Captain over everyone else [Min. 4 Sentences]: I like to play in tournaments and I think I deserve to be a Captain as I'm a experienced player and I know what to do in Clanwars as a Captain or a normal player. If you don't pick me I would still be interested in participating.

UsEssence

Experienced
Reaction score
Team Captain Application:

Minecraft IGN: Ninok
Past Clans: Rasclarts, Bobby Jones & The Boys, Emperors
Activity on scale from 1-10 - 8
Maturity on scale from 1-10 - 9
Past Experiences In Events: Yes, I've played in several Nation Tournaments as captain and player + eucws and eucl
Why do you deserve to be a Team Captain over everyone else [Min. 4 Sentences]: I like to play in tournaments and I think I deserve to be a Captain as I'm a experienced player and I know what to do in Clanwars as a Captain or a normal player. If you don't pick me I would still be interested in participating.
The timezone might affect you sir just gonna put that one out but gl

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Tyler773/DatPikachu
Past Clans: Rebels, Ascendancy, The Organization
Activity on scale from 1-10: 8
Maturity on scale from 1-10: 7
Past Experiences In Events: I was part of the Original Clan Wars, hosted by JustHellooo
Why do you deserve to be a Team Captain over everyone else [Min. 4 Sentences]: I used to own a clan called The Organization, which thrived in the PVP and friendlyness departments. The clan had many versions of it, all of them being filled with experenced pvpers and fun to hang around with people. I had the privilege of leading these people, and we fought our way to the top, even beating one of the best clans at the time (Rebels) twice, and also nearly beat another very good clan (Forgotten). I haven't really done much with events recently, but being a team captain would be incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci