• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events Clan League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockky

Platinum
Reaction score
Team Captain Application:

Minecraft IGN: Rockky
Past Clans: EnzoGenesis, Clique, and Carnage!
Activity on scale from 1-10 9
Maturity on scale from 1-10 9
Past Experiences In Events: I have been staff for clan wars once and I've ran a couple of rounds when tech wasn't on, neither was other staff members!
Why do you deserve to be a Team Captain over everyone else [Min. 4 Sentences]: Well I know a decent amount of people and I played in this when jc ran it. I'd love to meet some new people again like I did last time when I participated. I'd also like to offer my time to help the event take off, I also am very active since school is half way done for me so ill have a lot of time. I just want this to be a great event just like the past one's to enjoy.

John

Platinum
Reaction score

Minecraft IGN: Rockky
Past Clans: EnzoGenesis, Clique, and Carnage!
Activity on scale from 1-10 9
Maturity on scale from 1-10 9
Past Experiences In Events: I have been staff for clan wars once and I've ran a couple of rounds when tech wasn't on, neither was other staff members!
Why do you deserve to be a Team Captain over everyone else [Min. 4 Sentences]: Well I know a decent amount of people and I played in this when jc ran it. I'd love to meet some new people again like I did last time when I participated. I'd also like to offer my time to help the event take off, I also am very active since school is half way done for me so ill have a lot of time. I just want this to be a great event just like the past one's to enjoy.
yas

Phatanv2

Survivor
Reaction score
If you really want to create a Clan League similar to the sport leagues in real life, I suggest developing some small additional features that will further enhance the experience. For example creating some sort of fantasy league (if you guys even know what that is) in which outside players can see the stats of the competitors and make their own roster based from those stats. If you are not aware what a fantasy league is, I highly recommend you check it out, for this would be very fitting for this type of system. Also, as every professional sports game is aired on T.V., one can mimic that feel by maybe streaming it on twitch. That way the whole MCSG community can be involved and people can cheer on for their favorite player; like one would cheer on for their favorite athlete. In fact, there can be commentators! An admin can announce the twitch link the entire server too. This is optional, but you can try to implement a betting system in which other players can bet "fake" points/money on a certain team before each match is initiated. That is all I wanted to say in part of this "Clan League." I believe these sort of things can take this really far and create some sort of new concept to the Minecraft game, as well as creating some sort of new fuss in the PVP community especially between MCGamer and Badlion. This will create originality which will hopefully lead to a exciting and intense atmosphere. If you truly are a sports follower/fan you would know that these are the things that create "hype," as most of you guys call it. I hope you can take this post into consideration, and maybe apply some of these into your League. Thank you. :D
that would be kind of hard to make a fantasy mcsg league

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
If you really want to create a Clan League similar to the sport leagues in real life, I suggest developing some small additional features that will further enhance the experience. For example creating some sort of fantasy league (if you guys even know what that is) in which outside players can see the stats of the competitors and make their own roster based from those stats. If you are not aware what a fantasy league is, I highly recommend you check it out, for this would be very fitting for this type of system. Also, as every professional sports game is aired on T.V., one can mimic that feel by maybe streaming it on twitch. That way the whole MCSG community can be involved and people can cheer on for their favorite player; like one would cheer on for their favorite athlete. In fact, there can be commentators! An admin can announce the twitch link the entire server too. This is optional, but you can try to implement a betting system in which other players can bet "fake" points/money on a certain team before each match is initiated. That is all I wanted to say in part of this "Clan League." I believe these sort of things can take this really far and create some sort of new concept to the Minecraft game, as well as creating some sort of new fuss in the PVP community especially between MCGamer and Badlion. This will create originality which will hopefully lead to a exciting and intense atmosphere. If you truly are a sports follower/fan you would know that these are the things that create "hype," as most of you guys call it. I hope you can take this post into consideration, and maybe apply some of these into your League. Thank you. :D
If this happened with this stats, I would have the worst stats :D I would be that player that if you got stuck with, your team would be really bad

Kappa

Maxypie

District 13
Reaction score

Minecraft IGN: Maxy
Past Clans: Rebels, Clique, Revival
Activity on scale from 1-10 7
Maturity on scale from 1-10 7
Past Experiences In Events: Tons. TRUST.
Why do you deserve to be a Team Captain over everyone else [Min. 4 Sentences]: I've been in the clan community for like 3 years at this point. In that time I've picked up a lot of things like leading since I've lead a clan for a huge chunk of that time. Oh and i'm a ******* LEGEND

UsEssence

Experienced
Reaction score

Past Clans: Rebels, Clique, Revival
Activity on scale from 1-10 7
Maturity on scale from 1-10 7
Past Experiences In Events: Tons. TRUST.
Why do you deserve to be a Team Captain over everyone else [Min. 4 Sentences]: I've been in the clan community for like 3 years at this point. In that time I've picked up a lot of things like leading since I've lead a clan for a huge chunk of that time. Oh and i'm a ******* LEGEND

Referee Application:

Why do you want to be a referee [Min. 4 Sentences]: I used to be one when this event was first made. I also enjoy watching games like these to see how the bracket // league plays out.
What makes you different from other referees [Min. 4 Sentences]: Experience. A lot. Plus I can persuade everyone with my excellent trash talk.
Will you be Dedicated & Active? [Y/N]: y
I Maxy ducking Pie agree that if I break any rules or cause any issues while being a referee, Could result me in a demotion and removed from the staff team.
BTW ur supposed to send your ref application privately and tag imanol ceroria asdffish and clanleague

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci