• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events Clan League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
You can now apply for the Referee postion! Please be sure to PM your applications to ClanLeague . Also in the application please be sure to add the administration as well.
Imanol Ceroria asdffish

*Also please post your In-Game Names, so we could add it to the draft section!*

SkullNinjaBoy

Spectator
Reaction score
If you really want to create a Clan League similar to the sport leagues in real life, I suggest developing some small additional features that will further enhance the experience. For example creating some sort of fantasy league (if you guys even know what that is) in which outside players can see the stats of the competitors and make their own roster based from those stats. If you are not aware what a fantasy league is, I highly recommend you check it out, for this would be very fitting for this type of system. Also, as every professional sports game is aired on T.V., one can mimic that feel by maybe streaming it on twitch. That way the whole MCSG community can be involved and people can cheer on for their favorite player; like one would cheer on for their favorite athlete. In fact, there can be commentators! An admin can announce the twitch link the entire server too. This is optional, but you can try to implement a betting system in which other players can bet "fake" points/money on a certain team before each match is initiated. That is all I wanted to say in part of this "Clan League." I believe these sort of things can take this really far and create some sort of new concept to the Minecraft game, as well as creating some sort of new fuss in the PVP community especially between MCGamer and Badlion. This will create originality which will hopefully lead to a exciting and intense atmosphere. If you truly are a sports follower/fan you would know that these are the things that create "hype," as most of you guys call it. I hope you can take this post into consideration, and maybe apply some of these into your League. Thank you. :D

Last edited:

asdffish

Diamond
Reaction score
Nobody is captain without applying to us somehow, and we will choose based on multiple factors. If he does or doesn't want to be captain that is up to him. There is no guaranteed teams though in this draft.

UsEssence

Experienced
Reaction score
If you really want to create a Clan League similar to the sport leagues in real life, I suggest developing some small additional features that will further enhance the experience. For example creating some sort of fantasy league (if you guys even know what that is) in which outside players can see the stats of the competitors and make their own roster based from those stats. If you are not aware what a fantasy league is, I highly recommend you check it out, for this would be very fitting for this type of system. Also, as every professional sports game is aired on T.V., one can mimic that feel by maybe streaming it on twitch. That way the whole MCSG community can be involved and people can cheer on for their favorite player; like one would cheer on for their favorite athlete. In fact, there can be commentators! This is optional, but you can try to implement a betting system in which other players can bet "fake" points/money on a certain team before each match is initiated. That is all I wanted to say in part of this "Clan League." I believe these sort of things can take this really far and create some sort of new concept to the Minecraft game, as well as creating some sort of new fuss in the PVP community especially between MCGamer and Badlion. This will create originality which will hopefully lead to a exciting and intense atmosphere. If you truly are a sports follower/fan you would these are the things that create "hype," as most of you guys call it. I hope you can take this post into consideration, and maybe apply some of these into your League. Thank you. :D
Thing about this captains rate players personally

SkullNinjaBoy

Spectator
Reaction score
Thing about this captains rate players personally
No, I know that. What I mean is that players that are not part of the Clan League can see the statistical rundown of their player. Such as kills, deaths, etc.

EX: "Ah, just got back from school. Lets see how my player HOHO is doing right now."

"CRAP he is not doing so great, my fantasy team is going to suffer from that."

John

Platinum
Reaction score
I wish to be a regular player ;) ign- xUnjustified

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members