• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Warfare [Season 1]

Trespire

Career
Reaction score
Last edited:

Eddy

District 13
Reaction score
1.) Name: Eddy
2.) IGN: ItsHoho // Verruct
3.) Skype: hoho8976
4.) Position your applying for: Referee
5.) Will you be on for all the Clan Battles? [Pertains to Ref/Recorder/Streamer Applications]: Yes. I am very active throughout the week.
6.) Past Clans?: The signature.
7.) Why do you deserve to be apart of the staff team? [50+ Words]: I deserve to be a staff member because I am very active now because of grades and also I am good at taking serious situations like DQ's and redos. Also I am very experienced with clans and I am very mature if needed. I feel like this would be a fun event to be a staff member on. c;
Trespire

Trespire

Career
Reaction score
1.) Name: Eddy
2.) IGN: ItsHoho // Verruct
3.) Skype: hoho8976
4.) Position your applying for: Referee
5.) Will you be on for all the Clan Battles? [Pertains to Ref/Recorder/Streamer Applications]: Yes. I am very active throughout the week.
6.) Past Clans?: The signature.
7.) Why do you deserve to be apart of the staff team? [50+ Words]: I deserve to be a staff member because I am very active now because of grades and also I am good at taking serious situations like DQ's and redos. Also I am very experienced with clans and I am very mature if needed. I feel like this would be a fun event to be a staff member on. c;
Trespire
Accepted.

Nanoes

Career
Reaction score
Name: Pek
2.) IGN: CritBomb
3.) Position your applying for: Referrer
4.) Past Clans?: Legacy Divine Ascension Ascendancy Phoenix and so many more
5.) Why do you deserve to be apart of the staff team? [50+ Words] : I deserve to be apart of the staff team because I am really mature when it comes to this.I am not bias or anything.I could be a cool guy and a nice guy.This will also help me out on other things like finding out if they hack etc... I am also super active and I can be on like the whole day if I don't do anything.I can also meet new people throughout this season and yeah thanks for reading.
Trespire

Alusive

Survivor
Reaction score
1.) Name: Carter
2.) IGN: Alusive
3.) Skype: Trespire has it
4.) Position your applying for: Ref and Recorder
5.) Will you be on for all the Clan Battles? [Pertains to Ref/Recorder/Streamer Applications]: Yes, I can be on for all of the Battles. (Majority At least)
6.) Past Clans?: Forge , Evasive, Look in signature for more clans.
7.) Why do you deserve to be apart of the staff team? [50+ Words]: I believe that I would prosper While in this position because I feel I can be a Really fair Ref. I like to make every battle fair regardless of clan/personal favorites. Also I want to record this so The clans wont cheat in anyway and it will be MOST fair for everyone! Ill also upload it on my channel for Fans to watch! :D Thanks for taking the Time to Read my application.
Tag Trespire

Trespire

Career
Reaction score
1.) Name: Carter
2.) IGN: Alusive
3.) Skype: Trespire has it
4.) Position your applying for: Ref and Recorder
5.) Will you be on for all the Clan Battles? [Pertains to Ref/Recorder/Streamer Applications]: Yes, I can be on for all of the Battles. (Majority At least)
6.) Past Clans?: Forge , Evasive, Look in signature for more clans.
7.) Why do you deserve to be apart of the staff team? [50+ Words]: I believe that I would prosper While in this position because I feel I can be a Really fair Ref. I like to make every battle fair regardless of clan/personal favorites. Also I want to record this so The clans wont cheat in anyway and it will be MOST fair for everyone! Ill also upload it on my channel for Fans to watch! :D Thanks for taking the Time to Read my application.
Tag Trespire
Accepted as Ref. (Still deciding on Recorders)

Nanoes

Career
Reaction score
Staff Application:
1.) Name: Pek
2.) IGN: Nanos_
3.) Skype: Nanos_14
4.) Position your applying for: Ref
5.) Will you be on for all the Clan Battles? [Pertains to Ref/Recorder/Streamer Applications]: Yes i will be here for all the battle if I don't have something to do.
6.) Past Clans?: Legacy and some other clans
7.) Why do you deserve to be apart of the staff team? [50+ Words]: I deserve to be ref because I always wanted to be a ref in something and today is the chance to get that position.I am super active and positive about everything.I have friends in this tourney and I want to meet new people.I am also not bias or anything.
Tag Trespire

Last edited:

Alusive

Survivor
Reaction score
Staff Application:
1.) Name: Pek
2.) IGN: Nanos_
3.) Skype: Nanos_14
4.) Position your applying for: Ref
5.) Will you be on for all the Clan Battles? [Pertains to Ref/Recorder/Streamer Applications]: Yes i will be here for all the battle if I don't have something to do.
6.) Past Clans?: Legacy and some other clans
7.) Why do you deserve to be apart of the staff team? [50+ Words]: I deserve to be ref because I always wanted to be a red in something and today is the chance to get that position.I am super active and positive about everything.I have friends in this tourney and I want to meet new people.I am also not bias or anything.
Tag Trespire
you always wanted to be a red? xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci