• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars - S3 REVAMPED

Would you like an 8 bracket clan wars (8 clans) Or 16 bracket (16 clans).

• 8 Bracket (8 Clans)

Votes: 65 45.5%
  • 16 Bracket (16 Clans)

Votes: 78 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Haha. Okay

I shall apply for season 4

Also, I haven't yet received the plugin from Dory. So we may not do the testing tonight. If it hits 9:30pm PST and we don't have it, we won't be testing. I'll then begin working on the Survival Games X plugin which we will be testing Thursday night at 8:30pm PST. Hope you can join us!

UPDATE: I still haven't received the plugin. We'll be testing Survival Games X tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm unsure about re-adding Excel to Clan Wars. My only reason is that I have put Prodigious on Bye twice. The first time, I took them off a couple minutes after, and it wasn't a big deal. However, it has been almost 24 hours, so right now they think they don't have to fight anyone. Also, if I decided to re-add Excel, it would only be a 2 day notice for the battle. Epic_Frog_Song it's your decision. Are you okay with adding Excel? (Your clan can choose the best time anywhere between 9am-11am PST and 2:30pm-5:30pm PST.)

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
I'm unsure about re-adding Excel to Clan Wars. My only reason is that I have put Prodigious on Bye twice. The first time, I took them off a couple minutes after, and it wasn't a big deal. However, it has been almost 24 hours, so right now they think they don't have to fight anyone. Also, if I decided to re-add Excel, it would only be a 2 day notice for the battle. Epic_Frog_Song it's your decision. Are you okay with adding Excel? (Your clan can choose the best time anywhere between 9am-11am PST and 2:30pm-5:30pm PST.)
I'm sorry but no. I feel as if I put afk into a position with to much pressure and we were unaware of playing this weekend.. And I told my friend who lets me use his laptop because I have no computer compatable with mc, he could use it for a week or two so I can't help my clan with routes or preperation.. So we would like to stay with the bye this round.

qweasdrtyfgh

Diamond
Reaction score
It wou
our owner won't be able to make it either, and we would both have the same amount of days for preparation, we were already in it, if bbller didn't take us out we would have still fought, I feel like it's pretty fair in all aspects we only got the map downloaded last night

atthetoll

Diamond
Reaction score
just hello wouldnt it be your decision since u run it? giving 2 byes to prod... hmm.. can u please contact me on skype my skype id is shanrrbananrr

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you don't run the clan wars :)

qweasdrtyfgh

Diamond
Reaction score
oh don't worry i read it perfectly clear, I'm just saying you are not apart of this, so there is no reason for you to be talking

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci