• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars - S3 REVAMPED

Would you like an 8 bracket clan wars (8 clans) Or 16 bracket (16 clans).

• 8 Bracket (8 Clans)

Votes: 65 45.5%
  • 16 Bracket (16 Clans)

Votes: 78 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheRealJustHellooo

Spectator
Reaction score
U Kept Us Waiting For Like a Month , And This Good Happens , Preety Bad Exucse , I Bet You Didnt wanna host it .
Thanks. I appreciate how understanding you are. I'm positive you won't be on my server anytime soon. :)
Wish You Wuld Lern How To Use English Corrctlie. It Woud Be Easyer To Red You're poste.

Just_hellooo is fuckin ddos'd bitches hes not doing you're Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom gay ass clanwars Good today.

ps. i hacked his fuckin mc and online account. fluffy bunnies had the same password for both. and no. i'm not giving it back.
Thank you for ddosing me. I appreciate it. Also, thanks for ruining my reputation on that account. It never used a bad word until you screwed that up for me.

I am currently on my mom's phone's 4G network. Surewest (my ISP) has given us a new IP address and is currently blocking everything minecraft related going into and out of our system for the next two weeks. They've also blocked minecraftsurvivalgames.com to save us from being DDos'd again. They're currently tracing the IP that sent the ddos and they'll deal with that however they do that apparently. But basically, I can't get on minecraftsurvivalgames.com on my computer, and I can't even go on my minecraft game until they unlock it. Not to mention I don't have an account anymore. :/ Uncertain what to do at this point.

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
TheRealJustHellooo , if you get on and read this, you missed something pretty large that you probably figured out by now. People figured out how to DDos, so giving out your IP was an initiative for them to DDos you. If you're not Chris, and you're the person who hacked him, kindly screw off. Thanks.

7zu

Platinum
Reaction score
Thanks. I appreciate how understanding you are. I'm positive you won't be on my server anytime soon. :)
Wish You Wuld Lern How To Use English Corrctlie. It Woud Be Easyer To Red You're poste.

Thank you for ddosing me. I appreciate it. Also, thanks for ruining my reputation on that account. It never used a bad word until you screwed that up for me.

I am currently on my mom's phone's 4G network. Surewest (my ISP) has given us a new IP address and is currently blocking everything minecraft related going into and out of our system for the next two weeks. They've also blocked minecraftsurvivalgames.com to save us from being DDos'd again. They're currently tracing the IP that sent the ddos and they'll deal with that however they do that apparently. But basically, I can't get on minecraftsurvivalgames.com on my computer, and I can't even go on my minecraft game until they unlock it. Not to mention I don't have an account anymore. :/ Uncertain what to do at this point.
i appolize , i was preety pissed that the cw is postponed again like its been 1 month .

ImNotAFK13

Platinum
Reaction score
Just_hellooo is fuckin ddos'd bitches hes not doing you're Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom gay ass clanwars Good today.

ps. i hacked his fuckin mc and online account. fluffy bunnies had the same password for both. and no. i'm not giving it back.
Sheeet just got real yo

Captain Dory

Diamond
Reaction score
Hellooo, send me his ip and ill ddos him for you <3
On a serious note I can host clan wars this weekend but I woukd need full cooperation.from everyone.

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
We have decided to stay in Clan Wars. We were just upset that we didn't play as some of us ditched IRL events to play. I understand you couldn't do much about it but it was quite frustrating

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci