• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
Everyone is treating this like nothing will happen, if you want this to happen and your flaming because you practiced so hard! I understand you're frustrated just stop!It will happen if you don't flame and talk, let's just start a toppic on this thread. Hmmmm, let's go with Clan wars season 1!

Pikachu

Diamond
Reaction score
Everyone is treating this like nothing will happen, if you want this to happen and your flaming because you practiced so hard! I understand you're frustrated just stop!It will happen if you don't flame and talk, let's just start a toppic on this thread. Hmmmm, let's go with Clan wars season 1!
You realize everything is under control already, right sim? XD

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
The flame stopped 2 pages ago.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Just saying it again to make sure everyone knows if they weren't here when it was controled and are too lazy to look back pages
Or you saw the flame and immediately posted a comment...... And then was too embarrassed to delete it cause two people already quoted you..... Either way....

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
yay the flames being reignited so much fun more pointless arguing that won't affect the decision on the matter whoooooo so many useful minutes spent doing this !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci