• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
From this point on, I want the flame to stop all everyone is flaming about is same thing over and over.

1.) NO SPAMMING THE THREAD.
I'm pretty sure everyone has broken this rule, today.

3.) No arguing with an opposing clan or CW hosts.
4.) You may only use Members from your own Clan
This rule was created to not have problems like in Clan Wars 3, one of the biggest issues of other clan wars. People complained about them using members from other clans rather then their own loyal members. This is the rule I feel they have violated, since Swag never applied and is not in the clan any more telling you he was not very loyal in the first place.

I am reinstating #React in to Clan Wars due the choice of the people even against my own opinions.

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Cyan Volts, and no I'm not leaving for yours lel
It's Ok bro We are fine without you, I was just wondering, Our clan is doing just fine,
(6 members over 1000 :) ) and good luck on your clan.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
From this point on, I want the flame to stop all everyone is flaming about is same thing over and over.

This rule was created to not have problems like in Clan Wars 3, one of the biggest issues of other clan wars. People complained about them using members from other clans rather then their own loyal members. This is the rule I feel they have violated, since Swag never applied and is not in the clan any more telling you he was not very loyal in the first place.

I am reinstating #React in to Clan Wars due the choice of the people even against my own opinions.
SociallyAK

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score

Thanks for reinstating React and sorry for spamming
It's Ok bro We are fine without you, I was just wondering, Our clan is doing just fine,
(6 members over 1000 :) ) and good luck on your clan.
You don't need me D:

SociallyAK

Diamond
Reaction score

I understand that most of my members that joined were not loyal, and that is what I am looking for through experience. sorry for the misunderstandment, we will be using our memebers only, even though he did apply. He wasnt loyal or a true friend. Thank you for letting us have another chance, You will not regret this.

dq

District 13
Reaction score
It stopped a while ago ish
still, it hurt to read through all of it

Leaders of Forsaken, Sovereign, and other clans as well as I, have sent Tech our opinions. We all agreed that the DQ was unfair. This lead to the decision he made.
Im not unfair >:I

(btw its a joke)

I DIDNT DOUBLE POST WAT

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
Leaders of Forsaken, Sovereign, and other clans as well as I, have sent Tech our opinions. We all agreed that the DQ was unfair. This lead to the decision he made.
Where did you get this from? I was just waiting for the flame to die down, I knew I was going to change my mind in the first 5 minutes since SociallyAK showed me his testimony.

ConnorW

Experienced
Reaction score
1.) Name of Clan: #Rival
2.) Required Wins: 500+
3.) How many people in your clan have over 1,000 wins. List them: (6) Shanrrbananrr, Munishisawesome, lil_chamona, Pancakekojo, sportsfan2565.
4.) Do you agree to the rules: Yes.
you forgot jspwn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci